Is/has your fiance seen your dress?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Monica Mai

Monica Mai
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

FI went with me to the boutique to try it on. . . I guess we broke tradition.

#52 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:55 PM

Yes, I showed it to him on the internet, we both saw together for the 1st time when it arrived and he saw when I first tried it on at home. We're not doing anything by the book and I just didnt see the need to keep this from him.
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#53 sjmacphe

• 291 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

To me this is one tradition worth keeping - I like the surprise, since I'm usually so bad about surprises this is a big accomplishment for me! I hope he cries when he sees me! hehe
        I kind of wish his clothes would be a surprise too, but I have seen them all and had a big part in picking them out, I guess that's the way it goes though. I think it helps if you leave your dress at the store (if they offer that option) - way less temptation to show him! I've only seen it once myself since it came in, I'm most excited to see if after the final alterations are done :).

#54 Orianna

• 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:18 AM

I hope to keep the dress hidden from him, but it might be difficult in my small house.

#55 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:22 AM

My FI has seen my dress...mostly because I had a dress dilemma & couldn't decide which dress to wear. But either way he would have seen it before the ceremony since we are doing photos the day before.
            Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#56 tigger

• 391 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

I plan to keep it top secret and so far so good.
              Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

#57 Amymarie

• 180 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:27 PM

My FI hasn't seen my dress, and when i show him dresses and ask him what he thinks he is very cautious with his answer.I keep showing him the most extravagant dresses (which i know he hates) and he just says "uhh yeah its uhhh nice". So fun to watch him squirm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users