I don't know what I'm doing!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 kwaits

• 98 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:23 PM

Congratulations on your engagement! I am also recently engaged and understand your dilema with choosing a location. My FI and I decided that in order to save money we are staying in the U.S and having our wedding in Key West. We will still get the tropical island feel without the expensive resorts and long travel times. Just something to keep in mind. Good Luck!

#22 Taryn20

• 33 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

Congrats and Welcome to the forum!!!!!
      39 Booked plus Bride & Groom!!!!

#23 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

Hi Jami. I'm from the Philly area, i'm right across the bridge in S Jersey. Like TA Maureen said we are lucky we can go to a lot of places from Philly. Dont worry about not knowing where you want to go right now, you'll get it all figured out. I would make a list of all the things you and your fi are looking for in a resort, ErinB did a great list I would check that out. Than you can start narrowing down places than finally resorts. Just take it one step at a time. Once i had a location in mind & a small list of resorts you can sitdown with a travel agent and get prices and opinions about the resorts. Prices can vary during seasons and stuff so a TA can really help with that kind of info.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#24 CHAKLIT

• 260 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:05 PM

Congrats and Welcome!! Happy Planning!!
          I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#25 jls511

• 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:06 AM

wow - thank you! i'm not sure if I would have thought to think about the size of the resort and transportation! I will definitely keep that in mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users