Photo

looking for AI hotel to host guest in PDC, wedding at Xcaret...suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nya2010

nya2010
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:20 PM

I booked Xcaret eco park for my wedding and now I'm looking for a AI hotel to host my 70+ guests. I would hope to get some perks for booking but haven't received much response from any hotels. Can anyone recommend a hotel? I've stayed at Grand Riviera Princess and really liked the hotel unfortunately haven't heard back from them after I told them I had a location for the wedding.

#2 Princess402

Princess402
    • 737 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 10:33 PM

Congratulations! Xcaret looks like such an amazing venue for a wedding!

I would recommend talking to a TA. There are so many hotels you could choose from, but if you are looking for perks a TA might have an idea of where to start, and might help with the power of persuasion!

I assume that you might want to be a little closer to Xcaret than Puerto Morelos, but for my group we are getting a free hotel stay for every 12th person booked. We are staying at Dreams Riviera Cancun. And if you are interested in any of the other Dreams resorts, I noticed on the Dreams website that they are offering a group booking promotion at all their resorts where if you book 20 rooms (I think) you get one free, or something like that. With a group of your size it's frustrating to think that you're not going to get any reward for bringing a hotel so much business, so it might be worth looking into anyways if you're not getting a favorable response from the other resorts you've tried.

Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users