Jump to content

Photo

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana


  • Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#401 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
  • Vendor
  • 111 posts

    Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

    Our last wedding @ the great Ocean Blue & Sand

    Wedding Slide Show of BDW Member swonder30

     

    Review of this wedding

     



    Wedding Slide Show of BDW Member sbesler78

     

    Review of this wedding

     



    #402 Dominican Ally

    Dominican Ally
    • Jr. Member
    • 400 posts

      Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:33 AM


      I'm in love with BOTH of these slideshows!
       

      Originally Posted by caribbeanmotion 

      Our last wedding @ the great Ocean Blue & Sand



      Wedding Slide Show of BDW Member sbesler78

       

      Review of this wedding

       



       


      Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

      49 Guests booked, and counting...


      #403 Ronstr6

      Ronstr6
      • Newbie
      • 1 posts

        Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

        Hi, could someone please email me the pricing for 2012? I've been waiting for a response from the WC but haven't seen anything yet.

         

        thanks in advance,

         

        Alley

         

        mjake1971@gmail.com



        #404 inloveinkorea

        inloveinkorea
        • Jr. Member
        • 177 posts

          Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

          Hello OB brides! I am looking into OB&S because I hear it's an affordable option... that's certainly what we are interested in.. an AFFORDABLE all-inclusive! To those of you who have already booked, do you mind PMing me with the rates you were offered for your group and for your honeymoon suite? 

           

          Thank you so much! My wedding is just over a year away, so rates haven't been released yet, and I'm still in the dark about pricing.


          Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios


          #405 nikkiandrich

          nikkiandrich
          • Newbie
          • 3 posts

            Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

            Hi there! I recently visited Ocean Blue last month and loved it. After comparing it to at least 10 other hotel/resorts - this was our final choice. Ultimately to me it was because of the setting for the beach ceremony and reception (close to beach yet covered area) that we really fell for. But the setting is beautiful, they have gorgeous colors everywhere, palm tress & flowers. It looks great for pictures. The price is also very reasonable which we liked as well. The packages vary depending on the number of guests you have. I have to check the package again then can post to give you a better idea.  



            #406 jlb392

            jlb392
            • Jr. Member
            • 197 posts

              Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

              I'm thinking of booking here for next spring.  We just got engaged over the weekend, but I knew it was coming, so I've done a lot of the research.  It's between Ocean Blue, Riu Palace, and Dreams La Romana.  Ocean Blue is in the lead, but I'm not sure of their pricing.  do you have any of the pricing info?  and the cigar rolling?  my email is jlb392@yahoo.com.  Thank goodness for this site.  I've been feeling like a chicken with it's head cut off.....
               

              Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

              Where are all of the Ocean Blue Ladies?! I've finally got all of my pricing for different gateways from my TA. Just waiting now on the fine print details so we can put deposits down and book our wedding date with the hotel! Super excited!4

               

              Are there any brides who are booking here or considering it for 2013?

               

              MsClarke - dying to hear how your day was/see pics/read review!

               

              Happy Planning everyone!

               



               



              #407 Dominican Ally

              Dominican Ally
              • Jr. Member
              • 400 posts

                Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:12 PM


                Email sent with all the info I have :) Hope it helps you make your choice! This forum has been a life saver, that's for sure!
                 

                Originally Posted by jlb392 

                I'm thinking of booking here for next spring.  We just got engaged over the weekend, but I knew it was coming, so I've done a lot of the research.  It's between Ocean Blue, Riu Palace, and Dreams La Romana.  Ocean Blue is in the lead, but I'm not sure of their pricing.  do you have any of the pricing info?  and the cigar rolling?  my email is jlb392@yahoo.com.  Thank goodness for this site.  I've been feeling like a chicken with it's head cut off.....
                 



                 



                 


                Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

                49 Guests booked, and counting...


                #408 jlb392

                jlb392
                • Jr. Member
                • 197 posts

                  Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

                  thanks Domincan Ally!  

                   

                  Does anyone have suggestions for excursions/activities outside of the resort?



                  #409 Bride2012

                  Bride2012
                  • Banned
                  • 442 posts

                    Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:01 AM


                    My family loved the dune buggys, just be forewarned, you get really dirty, so pack/wear something you wouldnt mind not EVER wearing again

                    Originally Posted by jlb392 

                    thanks Domincan Ally!  

                     

                    Does anyone have suggestions for excursions/activities outside of the resort?



                     



                    #410 jlb392

                    jlb392
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 197 posts

                      Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

                      thanks.....dune buggies sound like a lot of fun
                       

                      Originally Posted by Bride2012 


                      My family loved the dune buggys, just be forewarned, you get really dirty, so pack/wear something you wouldnt mind not EVER wearing again



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users