Photo

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#341 SBrujy

SBrujy
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:28 AM

Hey everyone!! Would someone PLEASE be able send me the wedding packages for Oceans Blue & Sand.  The email they have for the wedding coordinator on their website doesn't work, so I emailed my request to a generic Oceans email address almost 2 weeks ago and noone's gotten back to me yet.  I want to see the packages before I commit to this resort, and we want to get married in November.  I'm starting to panic!!!  Email is sdbrujic@hotmail.ca    Thank you!!!

#342 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
    • 400 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:00 AM

Sent you an email with everything I have :) Happy Planning!

Alicia

Originally Posted by SBrujy 

Hey everyone!! Would someone PLEASE be able send me the wedding packages for Oceans Blue & Sand.  The email they have for the wedding coordinator on their website doesn't work, so I emailed my request to a generic Oceans email address almost 2 weeks ago and noone's gotten back to me yet.  I want to see the packages before I commit to this resort, and we want to get married in November.  I'm starting to panic!!!  Email is sdbrujic@hotmail.ca    Thank you!!!

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#343 Fifi123

Fifi123
      • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Dominican Ally,

Would you mind emailing me that package, as well? Very torn between this resort and the Hard Rock and need more information in order to make a final decision. Thanks!!!

( abbyh_86@hotmail.com )

#344 NABMLW

NABMLW
        • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Hey all! I'm also hoping to score the wedding package details for the Ocean Sand. Can someone share with me too? michelle_wright80@hotmail.com 

#345 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
          • 400 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

Sent! Always happy to pay it forward - since I've received much of this info from the lovely ladies on this site!

Alicia

Originally Posted by Fifi123 

Dominican Ally,

Would you mind emailing me that package, as well? Very torn between this resort and the Hard Rock and need more information in order to make a final decision. Thanks!!!

( abbyh_86@hotmail.com )

#346 TraceyJo

TraceyJo
            • 11 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

Hey ladies,

I am brand new to this forum and joined as it seems there is a lot of good info. I'm planning my wedding for March 2013 and I am really considering the Ocean Blue/Sand resort. I saw your post that you have a price list of extras....would you be able to send that to me? (mundywedding2013@gmail.com) Anybody know if you are able to have a private dance with a DJ at this resort? Thanks!! :)

#347 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
              • 400 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hey Ladies!

Happy Valentine's Day! I got the BEST Valentines present today :) We got confirmation from the hotel, and for the Minister (we are doing legal ceremony) that my wedding is booked for April 11, 2013 at 4:00 pm!

YAY! I am super excited :)

#348 erinmc

erinmc
                • 284 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

YAY!!! Congrats!!!!

Hey Ladies!

Happy Valentine's Day! I got the BEST Valentines present today :) We got confirmation from the hotel, and for the Minister (we are doing legal ceremony) that my wedding is booked for April 11, 2013 at 4:00 pm!

YAY! I am super excited :)

#349 emives

emives
                  • 64 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

Just got home from my wedding week at Ocean Blue & Sand... The wedding was perfect! I'm so thrilled with the outcome! I hope that all you ladies feel the same when your day comes around..

#350 alittlerandr

alittlerandr
                    • 189 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

Congrats!! I leave next Saturday with the rest of our crew. Hope we have as great a time as you all did :)

Originally Posted by emives 

Just got home from my wedding week at Ocean Blue & Sand... The wedding was perfect! I'm so thrilled with the outcome! I hope that all you ladies feel the same when your day comes around..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users