Photo

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#291 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
  • 244 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

Here are my program fans - the actual program is underneath the coversheet - I have about 19 fans left over if anyone wants them - let me know

fans.jpg

#292 erinmc

erinmc
    • 284 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

I'm getting a little frustrated cuz Yinette the wedding coordinator is not understanding me!!!!! And when I ask a few questions in a email she will only answer 1 question.

#293 emives

emives
      • 64 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by erinmc 

I'm getting a little frustrated cuz Yinette the wedding coordinator is not understanding me!!!!! And when I ask a few questions in a email she will only answer 1 question.

Is there anything I can try to help you with? I get fairly quick answers and most of the questions I ask have been answered.

#294 erinmc

erinmc
        • 284 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

Thanks emives!!!         I just emailed Ada.

We are trying to decided which package is best for us the Sand Extravaganza or the Ocean Romance. I was told by another Bride that was married there in AUG the DJ was included with the Ocean Romance. I am also taking my own Brooch bouquet and will not need the one provided in the package and asked if we could use that expense elsewhere. We would like a cigar roller and would like to know if we'll need to reserve one ahead of time. Also if we use the hotel photographer, the cost of TTD. I'm keeping my fingers cross that Ada will come thorough for me!!!

#295 emives

emives
          • 64 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

We went with the Sand Extravaganza. We are doing our music by iPod so don't need a DJ. I did my own bouquet & BM bouquets,  but never thought to ask about putting that money elsewhere. I feel like I saw in the info packages that you couldn't but I'll have to recheck. And sorry can't help you with the photographer either as we are using an outside vendor! Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Good luck!!

#296 erinmc

erinmc
            • 284 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by emives 

We went with the Sand Extravaganza. We are doing our music by iPod so don't need a DJ. I did my own bouquet & BM bouquets,  but never thought to ask about putting that money elsewhere. I feel like I saw in the info packages that you couldn't but I'll have to recheck. And sorry can't help you with the photographer either as we are using an outside vendor! Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Good luck!!

Thanks emives!! I think we might do the Ipod. Which photographer are you using?  I was checking out a few, I like the work of Caribbean Emotions. Sooo many decision!! lol

#297 emives

emives
              • 64 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:00 AM

We're using HDC Photography. Great prices and really, really great communication wise. I've seen a lot of their photos and loved them.

#298 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                • 400 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

Hello Ladies,

I'm considering this resort for our April 2013 wedding. Can anyone provide me with packages/pricing and extras from this resort? I am having trouble finding it on their site, and I'm trying to decide on a resort.

My email is wrightalicia@hotmail.com ( I can't open attachments yet on this forum).

Also - does anyone know the approximate price their guests are paying for air/accomodations. Preferably someone from Canada and perhaps an April 2012 bride?

Thanks so much!

Alicia

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#299 erinmc

erinmc
                  • 284 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

Emives do you have the packages and prices for HCD photography? could you send to me?

#300 emives

emives
                    • 64 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

Sure. I don't have the privileges to post stuff onto here, so just post your email and I will send it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users