Sign in to follow this  
SabBrew

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

Hello lovely brides, its been a while since last time, a lot of thing has happened  in the meantime resulting in the evolution of my brand and my art.
 Asia Pimentel begins a new stage and I feel so proud to introduce my brand new website  www.asiapimentel.com

Please be welcome  to discover my passion, browse around, and enjoy the galleries filled with some of my work. Donâ€t forget to find out what people are chatting about on the blog, and donâ€t be shy to contact me if you have any questions!!

A warm greeting from Dominican Republic!

Asia Pimentel

We arrive November 30 for our wedding on December 2. Most of the details have been planned out from our end, we just are waiting to confirm what level of photogrAphy we want and whether we will press my dress. May see you there!

Just heard from Yinette that they charge a fee of $570.00 to bring in our photographer/videographer. We are getting married at Jellyfish so its only to film the 'getting ready' part, guys & girls in separate rooms obviously.We also planned to do our 'first look' somewhere nice on the resort property.

Has anyone circumvented this fee by booking them as a guest for the night? We are using Katya Nova so I wonder if they would recognize her and catch on. ?