Sign in to follow this  
SabBrew

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

Do you think you could send me what they sent you? I just want to see if it's the same thing that they sent me. Thanks. My email is: elizabethmariaives@hotmail.com

Hello! I'm new here - I just got engaged! We are looking to book a punta cana resort for 2012 and I have no idea who to contact at the Ocean Blue. I also do not see any info about weddings on their website. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place? Any info you could sure would be most appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Kaci

Originally Posted by KaciBee View Post

Hello! I'm new here - I just got engaged! We are looking to book a punta cana resort for 2012 and I have no idea who to contact at the Ocean Blue. I also do not see any info about weddings on their website. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place? Any info you could sure would be most appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Kaci

bodas.hobs@oceanhotels.net

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsClarke724 View Post

sent :)

Thanks for sending the stuff you have. I have the same but I don't see anything on there about different decor packages - just the one. Thanks though! I appreciate it!

Would anyone be willing to forward me some of the additional info you've received? So far, I've just gotten the basic pdf with the 3 main packages, but nothing about the extras/dj/ministers/etc. It would be much appreciated:) Thanks!

kjsawatzke@gmail.com