Sign in to follow this  
SabBrew

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

I know it's a hit or miss with TA as far as group booking... it's really odd! Yeah I am doing April and I got $88 pp/ pn. I think the company is sand and sun vacations... haha I have 3 different companie that I ask quotes from!

I'm glad to hear a lot more girls are considering OB! We just had our 3 year anniversary and I think of that day all the time!! The packages and WC's have changed from when I was there, obviously. Our wedding was free! Just know that the place is totally gorgeous and you will have an awesome time!

@Skygirl Dreams Punta Cana

@JBmarch2012  Those would be the 2 I am picking from too so good J  Do you know what the tax rate is on extra guests?  Just curious – because I will most likely have to add on

Right now, I am trying to figure out what my options are as far as reception - La Brasa is already booked for my day :/ and I hate the pictures of La Tortuga - wish me luck!

MsClarke,

I assume it's all the same in the DR, it's 26% for taxes. Did you mean you're deciding between Now Larimar and Ocean Blue as well?

Debs, I appreciate your review, and the pics you have posted! Thanks :)

@jbmarch2012 I am already booked with Dreams Punta Cana for my date (I can still cancel up to 6 months before).  Because guest prices for Dreams Punta Cana are still so expensive right now, I am going to switch over to Ocean Blue & Sand (they have my date available) if they can give me a good reception location (the best one is already booked for that day).

What about a poolside recception? Or did you want to be indoors? I did look into Dreams before any other resort but their room rates are way too high for my guests as well...