Moon Palace Brides to Be date or around JULY 3, 2010

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hello

Just wondering if anyone is getting married at Moon Palace around the date July 3, 2010?
    24 Rooms Booked!

#2 Janelley100

Janelley100
    • 297 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:39 PM

We are getting married July 17, 2010. Same month, but not terribly close. Are you looking to share a photographer or something? There are definitely girls planning closer to your dates on here.

Good luck!

#3 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
      • 545 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:08 PM

im the 30th, i wanted to speak to someone nearer my date too, about possibly sharing a photographer/centerpieces etc.

wahoo! a few July MP brides :)
        a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#4 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
        • 310 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:53 AM

Hello

I haven't even thought about photographers yet. I don't know if that is bad or what!

I hope someone is closer to my date, it would be interesting to see how her planning is coming along and share some thoughts etc and possibly sharing something!!

We are July brides..we have something in common.. Let's keep in touch because we will need everyone's suggestions, ideas, etc!

=)
          24 Rooms Booked!

#5 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
          • 545 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:03 AM

definitely! it's nice to talk to other people doing the same kind of things :)

#6 CancunBride71010

CancunBride71010
            • 180 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

Im getting married on July 10th.

#7 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
              • 545 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:00 AM

what have you girls arranged so far? what do you have left to do?

my moh dress arrived last week and my flowergirl dresses arrived Friday! it feels so real! i got a letter Saturday telling me my dress has come in too!

#8 KGirl99

KGirl99
                • 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:49 AM

Wedding date is on July 18th.. so close to yours Janelley! Do you want to share photographers or something?

#9 Leigh17

Leigh17
                  • 339 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:02 AM

July 2nd for me.

I've finally gotten responses from my WC & have almost sorted out all the details of the different events I'm having during the week. As of now, I'm planning on using the resort photographer. I haven't been able to get my salon appointments confirmed yet, but I'm going to send a follow-up email to the salon today. I'm working on OOT bags right now and deciding how much I'm going to put in each bag. I got my palm fans yesterday (from Oriental Trading) that will be on everyone's chair at the ceremony.

I'm not sure my guest list is complete yet. There are still some people saying they will go if airfare prices drop. Right now I have 32 people (including me and FI) attending the wedding. We still don't have groomsmen attire picked out. We haven't selected music yet either. My FI is supposed to be working on that. I have another dress fitting this week. I really hope it's ready this time...it's supposed to be the last fitting!

Jodimichelle - how is your planning coming along? Let's keep in touch.

#10 KGirl99

KGirl99
                    • 189 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:47 PM

I heard it's really really HOT around July. Are you guys doing outdoor ceremonies and receptions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users