Sign in to follow this  
Jodimichelle

Moon Palace Brides to Be date or around JULY 3, 2010

We are getting married July 17, 2010. Same month, but not terribly close. Are you looking to share a photographer or something? There are definitely girls planning closer to your dates on here.

Good luck!

Hello

I haven't even thought about photographers yet. I don't know if that is bad or what!

I hope someone is closer to my date, it would be interesting to see how her planning is coming along and share some thoughts etc and possibly sharing something!!

We are July brides..we have something in common.. Let's keep in touch because we will need everyone's suggestions, ideas, etc!

=)

what have you girls arranged so far? what do you have left to do?

my moh dress arrived last week and my flowergirl dresses arrived Friday! it feels so real! i got a letter Saturday telling me my dress has come in too!

July 2nd for me.

I've finally gotten responses from my WC & have almost sorted out all the details of the different events I'm having during the week. As of now, I'm planning on using the resort photographer. I haven't been able to get my salon appointments confirmed yet, but I'm going to send a follow-up email to the salon today. I'm working on OOT bags right now and deciding how much I'm going to put in each bag. I got my palm fans yesterday (from Oriental Trading) that will be on everyone's chair at the ceremony.

I'm not sure my guest list is complete yet. There are still some people saying they will go if airfare prices drop. Right now I have 32 people (including me and FI) attending the wedding. We still don't have groomsmen attire picked out. We haven't selected music yet either. My FI is supposed to be working on that. I have another dress fitting this week. I really hope it's ready this time...it's supposed to be the last fitting!

Jodimichelle - how is your planning coming along? Let's keep in touch.