• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 JENFLY6

JENFLY6
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:06 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TonyandTricia
    Welcome!! I had STD boarding passes as well and got them from Ana de Roux....I LOVED them!! You should check it out! Good luck with your planning!

can you me Ana de roux website or info so thati could take a look

#22 JENFLY6

JENFLY6
    • 29 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:13 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by erinsny24
      YEA!!!! If you don't mind me asking...what did she send you to fill out? Are you having a private dinner for your guests?
      Yeah, i didnt think about that either. Are you having a private dinner? oh now i just thought of something else to stress about MENUS.

#23 Chelymo

Chelymo
      • 327 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:23 AM

Don't stress, relax this is all supposed to be fun and exciting. I had a few issues with Melani answering my initial emails but after the second one or so, she has been very punctual on answering my emails and calls. I do have an advantage that I speak and write spanish which I definitely believe does make it easier and I started using after I got vague answers to some of my questions. On another note - do send out your STD very important so that everyone can start saving and then the dress. Good Luck!
        http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
        Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#24 tlcmd

tlcmd
        • 20 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:22 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JENFLY6
          Yeah, i didnt think about that either. Are you having a private dinner? oh now i just thought of something else to stress about MENUS.
          She needed my guest list. She sent me menu options and flower options, and said she would be sending me a wedding planner to fill out (which I have not received yet). I will let you know what it is when I get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users