Photo

Toronto Tait Boudoir session??

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
  • 997 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:40 AM

I could organize...my email is sarah_cobbold@hotmail.com! Send me an email with her contact info! Girls is there still interest? Could you also pass on the emails of those that have said they would participate! Thanks!

#52 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
    • 997 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

Hey Ladies...so I'm the new organizer! I will call Tait tomorrow and find out what dates they are available. They were booked the weekend that we were looking at, Feb 27th and 28th. I know that March Break week is out for me but work dates in February or March work for everyone else...or maybe PM or post here if there are definitely dates that don't! Next question: Who is in? Or wants to be in? Could you please PM me with your emails so that we can get this organized! Look forward to hearing from you and will get back to you about what dates are good for TAIT! Cheers!

#53 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
      • 997 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

So far I've got PM's from 2 brides so there are 3 including myself. Come on ladies...message me to let me know you're still interested!

#54 sasse75

sasse75
        • 168 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:16 PM

Just sent you a pm

#55 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
          • 997 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:04 PM

Okay Ladies...just sent this in a PM but for anyone else out there who might be interested!

I just heard from TAIT and they are available for a Toronto weekend on February 20th!

How exciting! The session will be one hour and will be $195. Which I think is a pretty great price! You can also choose to have hair and make-up done for $80.

So what I need from you know are definate confirmations that you are in. Please PM me ASAP so that I can let them know if they should book their flights! :) Once we have 5 or 6 girls confirmed then we are good to go and can figure out when and when our specific sessions will be!

So message me and let me know!

#56 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
            • 997 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

Okay so we have 4 girls that are in for sure and one on the fence! ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN THE FEBRUARY 20th SESSION? We need at least one more girl! Please let me know ASAP!

#57 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
              • 997 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

Just changed the name of the thread! Let me know if you're interested!

#58 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
                • 303 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

I am dying to know how the session went.. anybody willing to fill me in ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users