Photo

Toronto Tait Boudoir session??

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
  • 303 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:25 PM

Once we pick a date then everyone can confirm and we can see how many people we have... I think they can fit in quite a few - they said they'd stay in Toronto for a couple of days...

#32 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
    • 997 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:15 PM

Those dates work for me...I will check with my trainer and see if she's available! I can do either the 27th or the 28th! So exciting! I got my first outfit on the weekend! I'm looking forward to some boxing day shopping and a trip to Buffalo next week to search for another few outfits! :)

#33 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
      • 2,754 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:28 PM

I did her marathon in DC earlier this summer. She is GREAT! Go for it girls!!

#34 debbmach

debbmach
        • 1,457 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
          Those dates work for me...I will check with my trainer and see if she's available! I can do either the 27th or the 28th! So exciting! I got my first outfit on the weekend! I'm looking forward to some boxing day shopping and a trip to Buffalo next week to search for another few outfits! :)
          I'm also going to Buffalo next week...hope to find some great boxing week sales!!!
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#35 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
          • 706 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:12 AM

The 28th is my FI's bday so not sure if it's doable. How long does it take? I can probably make it work, just let me know timing. Thanks again for organizing this.

#36 ~Angela~

~Angela~
            • 4,172 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

Girls going to Buffalo, I went last week and they had amazing deals!!!! Hopefully you find some great stuff next week too!

#37 slkerr

slkerr
              • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:45 AM

Wow, that sounds awesome...I may be interested...I guess just waiting for more details. I think I saw something like this on tv once!
                Keep me posted!

#38 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
                • 303 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:52 PM

What is everyone wearing? I am 40 years old and this is my second marriage - so I am not as young and slim as I was in my 20's but I still want to do this while I am relatively young and still kinda cute... but I am not sure that I can pull off the little bra and panties combo. Any suggestions? I really like the men's white shirt so I will do that but I'd like a couple different "looks".

#39 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
                  • 303 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:54 PM

btw, Bahia - I am on my way to Punta Cana on Boxing day - I will think of you :)

#40 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
                    • 216 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:43 PM

how about the weekend of "family" day...not sure when that falls? but this way we get a lot of interest people won't have to take the day off....just a thought. I'm in either way :)

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dawnkyeknod
                      I got a bit more info...
                      They said that we can cooridnate a date that works for us. What do you think is the best way to do this? They said you could email them directly and let them know your schedules and then they could coordinate a date that works for most of us. OR we can narrow it down to a few on here and I can email her.... what do you think? How about Feb 27, 28? How does that work for everyone?
                      I know march break (12-21)is out for Bahia and for me too. Maybe you could post a few possibilities of what might work for you if Feb 27, 28 doesnt work. .
                      Thanks for all of the interest. I have seen her work and read reviews and she seems to be fantastic! I cant wait :)

Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users