11 replies to this topic

#11 Pakistaniwedin1

Pakistaniwedin1
  • Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton 

Click the image to open in full size.
    I did the free and added onto the wedding package-- I went super cheap though and added on just the videographer (worth every single penny of them), a 2 layer cake and the horse and carriage. I was fine with it looking a little bland because the backdrop on the beach was beautiful! I brought my own bouquet and they seperated my free one into the two that you see at the bottom of the tables-- the wind kept blowing them off Click the image to open in full size.

This could be  perfect plan for a simple,interesting, enjoyable , unique  and a cost cutting wedding ceremony...I will probably do this wedding to my daughter as long that they will be happily married family....that was the most important to let each one of the bride and groom love each other, understand and most always faithful and honest.:)

"Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one."

#12 Pakistaniwedin1

Pakistaniwedin1
    • Banned
    • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

I did the free and added onto the wedding package-- I went super cheap though and added on just the videographer (worth every single penny of them), a 2 layer cake and the horse and carriage. I was fine with it looking a little bland because the backdrop on the beach was beautiful! I brought my own bouquet and they seperated my free one into the two that you see at the bottom of the tables-- the wind kept blowing them off Click the image to open in full size.

This could be  perfect plan for a simple,interesting, enjoyable , unique  and a cost cutting wedding ceremony...I will probably do this wedding to my daughter as long that they will be happily married family....that was the most important to let each one of the bride and groom love each other, understand and most always faithful and honest.:)

"Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users