Sign in to follow this  

So...I have bought one of these dresses, but can't stop thinking about the other. I have no problem selling the one I bought and getting the right dress for me....please help me chose!

I am getting married in Cabo on the grass (not on the beach)

Thanks so much ladies!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I looooooooooooove #2 a lot!!!! It's gorgeous and I think it looks amazing on you.

I think it's the straps on #1 throwing me off a bit. If it was strapless I might love it as well but definitely #2 is a wow dress!

Personally i love #2 but its definitely for a more formal affair. #1 is pretty but its lacking something imho says dress to me and not bridal like it sorta doesn't pop in a way.

i really like the first one. but it's all about how you feel in the dress. if you keep thinking about the one you didnt buy, go back to the store and try it on again...you'll know.

Number 2!!!! I agree with the other girls, there's something about number one - maybe the straps like Lori said? It just doesn't say wow like #2 does. Good luck!

Ohhh you look awesome in both but my pick goes for #2!

The beading under the boobs in #1 makes it kinda look like a bra top connected to the gown at first glance.

I prefer the first dress, there's something about the bottom of the second one that's weird to me.

But really, you need to love you dress no matter what we say. So if you are having major doubts, sell your dress and get the one you love! I did that too!

2 beautiful dresses, but 2 wins my vote, fits great and really does have that special extra.