Sign in to follow this  
decorbyn

Flowers in Todos Santos

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a florist in or near Todos Santos, Mexico. I plan to get married at a very small ceremony in Todos Santos in March and will be doing most of the decorating myself. I would rather get my bouquet and centerpieces/decorative flowers in Todos Santos if this option is available.

Thanks!

Nicole

decorbyn, let me know if you find anything. I'm getting married there in a month. I'm bringing fake flowers, but was hoping to find some real flowers for centerpieces, etc. I'll report back when we return.

Hi!

So I just decided to get flowers in Cabo San Lucas. Likely I'll use the Flower cart at Untitled Page. I've been talking to Fabienne there and he's been great so far. They quoted me $50 to deliver the flowers to Todos Santos, including set up and taking them down. My guests are staying in Cabo and I was going to get my sister to pick them up using the transportation service the day of the ceremony but I just thought I would have enough to do/worry about on that day so likely I'll just get them delivered. I hope this helps!

Nicole

Nice! I wish I was travelling with someone who could do my hair. We're getting married at the Hotel California. I kind of fell in love with it when we visited Todos Santos last year. Wow, your date is coming up very fast, you must be excited!