Flowers in Todos Santos

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 decorbyn

decorbyn
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:17 PM

Hi!
    I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a florist in or near Todos Santos, Mexico. I plan to get married at a very small ceremony in Todos Santos in March and will be doing most of the decorating myself. I would rather get my bouquet and centerpieces/decorative flowers in Todos Santos if this option is available.
    Thanks!
    Nicole

#2 decorbyn

decorbyn
    • 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 08:02 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I just bring flowers with me from Cabo San Lucas?
      Thanks!

#3 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
      • 202 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:34 PM

I just tried doing a whole bunch of searches for you, but came up short. The closest florists are all in the Cabo San Lucas area (according to Google and Ask). Sorry I couldn't be of any more help!!

#4 decorbyn

decorbyn
        • 12 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:09 AM

Thanks so much for trying. I really appreciate it. I think I'll have to get flowers from Cabo San Lucas because I can't find any florists in Todos Santos either!

#5 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
          • 202 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

Hmm there's also a website, Mexicoflorista.com ★★★★★ Mexico florist for flowers and flower delivery, Mex MX online florists and gifts. Deliver to Acapulco [Guerrero]; Aguascalientes [Aguascalientes]; Akumal [Quintana Roo]; Alamos [Sonora]; Bahia Ki, maybe they can help you more?

#6 riokayak

riokayak
            • 175 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

decorbyn, let me know if you find anything. I'm getting married there in a month. I'm bringing fake flowers, but was hoping to find some real flowers for centerpieces, etc. I'll report back when we return.

#7 decorbyn

decorbyn
              • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:30 AM

Hi!
                So I just decided to get flowers in Cabo San Lucas. Likely I'll use the Flower cart at Untitled Page. I've been talking to Fabienne there and he's been great so far. They quoted me $50 to deliver the flowers to Todos Santos, including set up and taking them down. My guests are staying in Cabo and I was going to get my sister to pick them up using the transportation service the day of the ceremony but I just thought I would have enough to do/worry about on that day so likely I'll just get them delivered. I hope this helps!
                Nicole

#8 decorbyn

decorbyn
                • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

Riokayak, what are you doing about your hair on your wedding day? Are you having someone do it are you just doing it yourself?

#9 riokayak

riokayak
                  • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:30 PM

I'm having my sister-in-law do it. I'm just going to pull it back and add a flower. Where are you getting married? We're at a house north of town.

#10 decorbyn

decorbyn
                    • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:53 AM

Nice! I wish I was travelling with someone who could do my hair. We're getting married at the Hotel California. I kind of fell in love with it when we visited Todos Santos last year. Wow, your date is coming up very fast, you must be excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users