Tiered Inserts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Stina4242

• 76 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:18 AM

I am trying to think of an acronym for LUV?
    I am making wedding invitations and the inserts are going to be tiered in a pocketfold. I want to have one letter sticking out on each tier. I want words that have to do with weddings or love.
    I came up with love, unforgettable, and vowes but I am not really digging the vowes.
    I am open to other ideas, such as our initials. I am C, he is J and our last name will be M.
    I thought about doing live love laugh too....
    I am open to any ideas, there are three teirs!

#2 mich&adam

• 120 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:43 PM

Hey - How are you planning on doing the Tiers? I also did the Tier wedding invitation, but I didn't do an acronym (cute idea though)!!! Hmmmm...if you could, use LUV - Love, Unconditional, Vow's or if you use LOVE - E- Eternity, sounds nice, But...you weren't digging the V-Vow's...not too many options...where is your destination location?? Maybe you could incorporate that some how....?? C ? J - Jamaica if that was your location & M - Married....Good Luck & Happy Planning!!!!

#3 barcelo1162010

• 154 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:18 PM

What is going to be included on each insert. Knowing the content might spark some ideas

#4 Stina4242

• 76 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:54 PM

I am doing an RSVP card, Some facts about Niagara Falls and Details about the wedding day.
          The tiers are going to be on the right side of the invitation. Not sure if this answers the questions about how I am doing them....?

#5 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
          • 291 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:58 PM

OK, so I was thinking about this for you and did some googling.

Best option for the 'V' is to use another language...

So you could have Marry Me? in three languages, or 'I love you' or 'To wed"

Marry me in French or Italian are both V

Propose in French: Voulez-vous m'epouser?
            Propose in Italian: Vorresti sposarmi?

How to say 'Will You Marry Me' in Foreign Language

Or heres a list of I love you

"I Love You" in Different Languages

not sure if your guests will get it, but it fits in with the destinations thing! :)

I'm not sure of your location - but maybe playing around with the language of that country?? You can always use sites like google translate to try and play around with it?

#6 cogswellgray

• 330 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:23 PM

V....acation! hahah not to romantic but hey!
              Voulez Vou (french for i want u!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users