Sign in to follow this  
cwelch

Hair Extensions For Sale

HI Ladies,

I purchased these extensions Jessica Simpson hair do clip in extensions the 23 inch for $80 and the 15 inch wavy for $40 and unfortunately they were the wrong color they are brand new in box and never been worn!!! I finally received the correct color and I have to say the are wonderful and so easy to put on!!! They look so beautiful! They are perfect for your wedding day for those women that have short hair! I am willing to sell both for $ 80!! pm me or email at candyce.welch@gmail.com if interested

AS soon as my fiance wakes up i will have him post pictures!!

Ok ladies!!! here are the photos of the color and the lengths of the extension. The 2 ones with the pink background are the lengths I have. The 1st photo is just to give you an idea of what the actual piece looks likeClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

In the pics of Jessica the blonde looks like a really warm, golden blonde and in the swatch photo it looks more neutral/ash. Which would you say it ishuh.gif My hair is super warm blonde, so anything neutral would NOT work.