Pictures of Grooms in white suits?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:21 AM

Long story short -

FI went and bought his suit yesterday. Without me. Since he hasn't seen my dress...which we know is a standard wedding tradition but FI doesn't get it....he wanted to do this alone. I showed him a million slideshows of weddings with the grooms in khaki/beige but it didn't sink in I guess~

So he went and bought a white suit...I'm sure it's beautiful. he said it's a Sean John. He didn't know that Sean John was P Diddy, which I found hysterically funny but at least i know it's a nice suit. when he called me to tell me he said he was getting a blue shirt and yellow and blue tie. I told him it didn't match our colors, which are orange, fuscia and green. I picked orange specifically because it's HIS favorite color. I told him that. Our invitations are Orange and Fuscia, so he's seen this around.

So when he came home, he'd also bought a peach shirt and peach tie...much better.

my point in all of this is that I know I've seen pictures of grooms in white suits but I'm not remembering which brides...i don't even need the links...if you remember which brides, or what threads/sites, just tell me the name or the site and I'll do the searching. I looked in the Post pics of the grooms attire thread and there weren't any -
    I just want to see the pics to make it right in my head.

thank you in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users