Sign in to follow this  
Erika J

***Erika J's Blurb Wedding Book!! <3 it!!!!****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Aucoin View Post
Erica, I LOVE your book!!! Iâ€m so glad that someone steered me in the direction of this thread. I was debating which program to use and have decided to go with Blurb. I'm just about finished making my engagement party book and I'm wondering if you've had a chance to see a book with just the regular paper? We're looking at giving some as thank you gifts and wondering if it's worth it where we are ordering a few. We'll definitely do the higher quality for our wedding book. Thanks for sharing your day and your beautiful book.
Karen

Umm, maybe Andi can answer for us, since I have only seen my book and she has seen both.

Honestly, it is not that expensive when you get a 20% OFF coupon, so as long as you are under 80 pages I would go for premium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Aucoin View Post
Erica, I LOVE your book!!! Iâ€m so glad that someone steered me in the direction of this thread. I was debating which program to use and have decided to go with Blurb. I'm just about finished making my engagement party book and I'm wondering if you've had a chance to see a book with just the regular paper? We're looking at giving some as thank you gifts and wondering if it's worth it where we are ordering a few. We'll definitely do the higher quality for our wedding book. Thanks for sharing your day and your beautiful book.
Karen
Oh i can answer this one! I saw Erika's book the last time I was at her house (she has the higher quality paper) you can def. tell that it is a better quality paper, it is thicker and heavier than mine. My books are the regular paper because I had too many pages to get the better quality. we gave out 6 books over the holidays to aunts/grandmas/parents....they all got the regular paper, nobody noticed and I certainly wasn't going to tell them the difference wink.gif

Long story short, yes the higher quality is nicer paper BUT the average person will most likely never know the difference between the high quality and the standard. Now if I had my book next to Erika's you could probably tell the difference...it would just be your preference i guess, if you want to pay the extra money for it or not...

Somehow I missed this thread, but E your book turned out so great. I'm going to have to see if I can make one for our pics. Thanks for sharing!