• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 crazykat

crazykat
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:44 AM

For Sale:

60 glass message in a bottle-bottles with corks
    60 mailing boxes for bottles (already assembled)
    1 - 100 sheets of parchment paper (whitish colour)
    1- 99 sheets of parchment paper (greyish colour) opened, only one sheet missing
    144 mini umbrellas

Go to Sand Blast Entertainment to see photos of these supplies.

I purchased the bottles, mailing boxes, shells, and umbrellas at Sand Blast Entertainment, I already have the sand and shells in 40 of the bottles. I have also assembled all of the boxes. I have about 1/4 of a bag of shells that can go into the rest of the bottles, but I ran out of the white sand (I purchased the sand at Michaels). I had these invitations almost finished but I decided to change my mind and do a pamplet invitation. I still have the receipt from Sand Blast.....supplies from Sand Blast cost approx $80 US plus approx $60 US shipping to Canada. The package of the whiteish colour of parchment paper cost $12.50 Canadian which I still have the receipt from, and the other package of the opened parchment (-1 sheet) I bought for approx $20 Canadian, from Staples (I lost this receipt).

I would prefer to send to someone in Canada only because the sand is already in the bottles and I am thinking that is may cause issues at the border?

PM me if you are interested I have a paypal account and would like to go through Paypal if possible.

Would sell everything for $100 Canadian for all supplies not including shipping.

#2 nsimpson

nsimpson
    • 325 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:18 AM

What a cute idea! Your guests will be thrilled when they receive their invitations. Good luck finding a buyer.
      Love is a wonderful thing!
      Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#3 nmurch

nmurch
      • 396 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:29 PM

i'm VERY intersted, and live in edmonton..
        are you able to tell me on Sand Blast Entertainment which glass bottles they are?
        jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#4 crazykat

crazykat
        • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:33 PM

Hi nmurch,

If you go to the Sand Blast website and click on the message bottles , and under the glass message bottle, it is the 6 1/2" Tall Glass Bottle. I also got the raffia through them too, I forgot to put that in, it too is also unopened. I will be heading to Edmonton around Christmas the 24th-27th so if you are interested and can wait a few weeks maybe we could meet up, then it will save you shipping. I live in Grande Prairie.

Let me know.

#5 keiyoki

keiyoki
          • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

Hi,

are the bottles and supplies still available? I know its about 1 year late, but  perhaps you might still have it on hand. Thanks.

-K

#6 keiyoki

keiyoki
            • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:52 PM

Hi krazycat,

I was wondering if you still have the supplies available? I am located in the US. Thanks.

K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users