Sign in to follow this  
Silvia

Catholic Church Wedding

Does anyone have any info about any churches in the riviera maya? It is very important to us to get married in a church but we are having trouble finding any information. Please help us! We want to get married in about 6 months and we still have no location!

Thanks!

Guest iluckie

HI, I have these information, hope it is usefull for you!

Churches and Chapels

Cancun Downtown

■Cristo Rey Church

Tels.8495035 / 8493000

Schedule: 8:00, 10:30, 12:00, 17:00, 18:00, 20:00 hrs. (Every Sunday)

18:30 hrs, 20:00 hrs (Saturday)

7:00, 19:00 Hrs. (Monday-Friday)

Hotel Zone

■Cristo Resucitado Chapel

Schedule: 8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 18:30, 20:00 Hrs. (Every sunday)

(Monday- Saturday) 19:00 Hrs.

Hotels

■Dreams Cancun

Tel. 8487000

Schedule:Esp/Eng. 13:30 (Sunday)

■Gran Caribe Real

Tel. 8815500

Schedule: Esp/Eng. 12:00 (Sunday)

■Fiesta Americana Condesa

Tel. 8814200

■Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach

Tel. 8813200

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluckie View Post
I am afraid not... :S

Hi There -

I clicked on the link you have on here and saw the beautiful church in your pictures. Can you tell me the name and where it is? There are 2 pictures (one of the outside and one of the inside where you see the Lady of Guadalupe in a frame and the floors look like marble).

Thanks!!
Ana

The chapel with the marble floor and the glass walls is Our Lady of Guadalupe in the Riviera Maya. It is at the Gran Caribe Real. Here is the link:

Gran Caribe Real Venues Gallery

It looks beautiful and everyone raves about the church. I just wanted a more intimate location for the reception. I don't like the fact that the resort is one of those huge mega AI. If that doesn't bother you, it looks amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia View Post
The chapel with the marble floor and the glass walls is Our Lady of Guadalupe in the Riviera Maya. It is at the Gran Caribe Real. Here is the link:

Gran Caribe Real Venues Gallery

It looks beautiful and everyone raves about the church. I just wanted a more intimate location for the reception. I don't like the fact that the resort is one of those huge mega AI. If that doesn't bother you, it looks amazing!
Hi Silvia -
I had not seen this one but it is gorgeous! The one I had clicked on was from the "Luckie" photo album link. It's the 16th picture in the album and does not have the ocean view. It looks like it's a huge church which is what we're looking for. Does anyone know where it is? We are dying to find out!!

Thanks!
Ana

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • You can hire a graphic designer on Fiverr to create the wedding cards then just print them yourself. Another option so you can save money is to create the card how you want it on Canva and have them printed at a printing shop.
    • My wedding is coming soon, and I would like to know where I can find best wedding cards at affordable prices. I only find one store known as Lavenderpaperie.com where the cards are lovely and unique, But I want to know the other option name so that I can choose best wedding card. Please, if you have any suggestion on where to go, let me know. Thanks & Regards,
      Cadlen Leroy

• Hi Brides! I have a Wally Bag - 66" available - $90 + shipping (US only) The wally bag typically sells for $120-$180. I used this gown bag once to transport my dress from MN to Mexico for our wedding - IT WAS PERFECT!   I was actually able to pack 4 additional maxi dresses, and my husband's wedding attire, plus a few pairs of shoes and some jewelry. I packed the dress the night before we left, and just moments before we left, I zipped the bag and folded it - ready for travel. It comes up with a nice over-the-shoulder strap, making it really easy to carry through the airports. No issues on Delta with the bag as my carry-on - I chose to put in the overhead bin, but the flight attendant did offer to hang it in the closet for me. Once we got to the resort, about 10 hours after I first folded the bag, I unpacked the bag and my dress was perfect - no wrinkles! My dress was mostly lace and had a bit of a train, but it arrived perfectly!  Honestly, this is the best way to travel with your dress! 
    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
  • Topics