Sign in to follow this  
indy_chic

Who's your Moon Palace wedding coordinator?

Hello all,

I wanted to know who your wedding coordinators have been and wanted to know your good/bad experiences with them.

Also, Is it possible to change wedding coordinators??

Hello,

Marlyn Tobin was the Sales Executive who handled our contract in Florida. Rosa "Lily" Sanchez was assigned as our on-site wedding coordinator. The only knowledge I have of any of them is Lily who was also CutieRosie's coordinator. You can read her review (with info on Lily and Maria - another coord.) at the link below. You may ask CutieRosie about switching coordinators....if I remember right she was bumped around between a couple of coordinators. I will tell you that Lily has gotten back to my lengthy emails with fairly clear answers pretty well. It takes her a couple of days, but I'm in no hurry at this point. Good luck!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-7-09-a-41146/

i have Kalena Arroniz. she's been really helpful, although hasn't replied to my last mail (send 2nd November) but tbh there is no rush, infact im not sure i even need a response!! she's been great though!

I think I have Maribel Blancarte. She has been very helpful but there has been times that Lily has stepped in and answered some of my questions. I believe Maribel is the assistant huh.gif so I am not sure exactly who is the WC. Lilly Sanchez works also with the decocancun company on Moon Palace Site. So if you are wanting special arrangements, she works with that too.

Mine is Angelica too and I haven't heard from her at all and mine is in Feb so no worries. They work on Cancun time and will get around to me here shortly. I am thankful they didn't have time- I went on and found my flowers much cheaper than they were going to charge me!