Photo

Has anyone seen wedding pics from Iberostar Laguna Azul yet?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Barrierunner

Barrierunner
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:19 AM

Just curious since the first set of weddings took place last week. Would love to know how it went, do's and don'ts, and to see some pics.
    Cheers!

#2 Lisa1981

Lisa1981
    • 33 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:39 PM

I'm curious about this too, would love to see some pics or even just hear about how it went.

#3 RonNMel

RonNMel
      • 388 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:55 AM

Same here. Yahimara had said she would email us pictures after the first wedding. We will email her soon to ask her about it. Will let you know if we get anything.

#4 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
        • 450 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

I was just talking about this with my mom today! Haven't had anything from Yahimara yet, but will email her tomorrow :-)

#5 chela

chela
          • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:24 PM

Hi ladies,

I e-mailed Yahimara on Friday and she sent me some pictures of 3 different wedding.
            I'm not sure how to post on here, but if you send me an email, I will forward the pics!
            61 Booked and counting...

#6 Lisa1981

Lisa1981
            • 33 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:17 PM

Ooooo how exciting. I've sent you a pm with my e-mail address and I'd love it if you could send the pics onto me please?

#7 Lisa1981

Lisa1981
              • 33 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 08:05 PM

Just wanted to say thank you too Chela for e-mailing me the photo's. I actually got them at the same time as I got photo's sent from Yahimara. What did you think of the photo's? I was a bit disappointed to be honest, but I'm hoping its just because there wasn't a gazebo. I'm not sure what to do now.

#8 chela

chela
                • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:30 PM

Yes, I was a little disappointed as well, but I still want to have it on the beach. We will just have to wait and see if they get a few more choices.
                  61 Booked and counting...

#9 truelove4life

truelove4life
                  • 40 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:53 PM

I have finally booked my wedding at ILA on July 6th at 4pm!! I am super pumped about that however after seeing the pics from the recent weddings there, I am a bit unimpressed at the same time. Although I think at some resorts, the beach wedding looks fabulous, I have had my heart set on getting married in a gazebo overlooking the water. Apparently they are in the process of getting a gazebo built .... anybody else here about that .... or whether or not that is in the works right now??

#10 Barrierunner

Barrierunner
                    • 166 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:56 PM

Hi, I am booked for July 7th at 4pm at ILA and I was heartbroken when I saw the pics that Yahimara sent. The wedding seemed so plain and boring. I really like the idea of getting married in a gazebo and hope that the gazebo will be built by then. Now I'm kind of wishing that I waited until I saw pics first before sending out STD's etc. Oh well, fingers crossed that the gazebo is ready for all of us spring and summer brides to be.

Do any of you think it is strange that this resort isn't allowing a wedding rehearsal? All the other resorts I was planning to go with before did and Yahimara said that there is no rehearsal at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users