Autumn's Planning Thread!!!

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#11 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:12 AM

Aut, you did such a great job, everything looks amazing! Enjoy your special day and can't wait to see pics!
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#12 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:24 AM

I seriously love everything! Those bathing suits are AWESOME! I hope you have the time of your life! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Congrats & thanks so much for sharing!
      Loving married life! <3

#13 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

holy crap Autumn, you really went all out! Wow, everything looks fantastic and I cannot believe you posted this at 1am this morning on the day you leave!! HAVE A BLAST!! BTW, I did the EXACT same brochures and just ordered them yesterday!

#14 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:07 PM

AUTUMN! What the...?! You have so much stuff, and so many personalized details...I love it! You did an awesome job. Love your swimsuits, they are so cute. Your guests are going to love everything! Wooot!

Also, I love your christmas ornament (bride and groom)! We've been looking for something like that. Where did you get it?!

Have a BLAST! Can't wait to hear about everything when you get back!

#15 ~Jessica~

• Banned
          • 3,479 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:09 PM

Autumn everything looks so amazing!! I am soo excited for you! I am with V and will probably be borrowing many of your DIY ideas :). I hope you have the most amazing wedding!!

#16 BachataBride

• Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:14 PM

Everything looks fantastic Autumn!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!!

#17 ~Stephanie~

• 3,347 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:21 PM

Aut- SOOO amazing! I love love everything! And I really really can't wait to see pictures! Tell Nate to post right away!!

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#18 breeze616

• 1,760 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:34 PM

Wow Aut! Great Job! I love everything!! That white bikini is HOT Have a blast!!!

#19 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:49 PM

WOW Aut, All I can say is you are amazing!!!! Everything looks so great, you are a total DIY Queen! You are going to have a fantastic wedding.

#20 nikkigard

• 200 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:12 PM

Looks great!! I am typing this on the plane to PV right now! I am also getting married Dec 5th at a villa in Conchas Chinas :) We have the same colors - orange! I have the same OOT bags as you (the orange ones!!) ha! Good luck and maybe I will see you around town!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users