Photo

Thanks to this Forum I never sleep!!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
  • 762 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:33 AM

OK nightly update....2:30 am still on here....seriously i need to ban myself from this site

#22 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
    • 762 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:56 AM

So tote bags, glow in the dark mugs, the perfect flowers, sand ceremony vases..... I thought I was so much closer than being done with planning then stressing over these things every night?? whats keeping you awake?

#23 aimee!

aimee!
      • 696 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
        So tote bags, glow in the dark mugs, the perfect flowers, sand ceremony vases..... I thought I was so much closer than being done with planning then stressing over these things every night?? whats keeping you awake?
        I am definitely in the same boat! I need to start giving myself time limits for tasks, because I find they end up taking waaaay too long! But it's hard planning an entire wedding from the internet... you never really know if you bought the perfect stadium cups or favors. LOL!

I'm snowed in! HUGE blizzard in Wisconsin tonight, and school is cancelled across the board... so I'm staying up and working on my programs/raffia fans.

My other accomplishment for the night was completing my seating chart & emailing it to my WC.
        Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#24 nsimpson

nsimpson
        • 325 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:46 AM

I think that BDW qualifies as a good addiction!! I love this site, and I'm usually on it pretty late into the wee hours of the morning because that's the time that I seem to find to do things just for me!
          Love is a wonderful thing!
          Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#25 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
          • 762 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:53 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by aimee&ted
            I am definitely in the same boat! I need to start giving myself time limits for tasks, because I find they end up taking waaaay too long! But it's hard planning an entire wedding from the internet... you never really know if you bought the perfect stadium cups or favors. LOL!

I'm snowed in! HUGE blizzard in Wisconsin tonight, and school is cancelled across the board... so I'm staying up and working on my programs/raffia fans.

My other accomplishment for the night was completing my seating chart & emailing it to my WC.
            I am in Eau Claire!!! Where are you snowed in at?

#26 SusieQ

SusieQ
            • 1,603 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:15 AM

It's 2.15am here in Ontario and it has just started snowing.... yuck

#27 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
              • 762 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:51 AM

we are suppose to get 5-8"!! My little VW Beetle can't handle that much snow.. I think I will be snowed in-- "Hey Justin-- go and grab a shovel before you go to work!!!" hehehehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users