Photo

Thanks to this Forum I never sleep!!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
  • 762 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:43 AM

OK I thought you girls would appreciate a place to let all of the other girls who never sleep and are up all night to discuss whats keeping you awake or just to talk to!
    '
    Its 1:45 am here in NYC and I am awake on here and looking at tons of new info and researching the sand ceremony vases right now!

Why are you up late??

#2 SusieQ

SusieQ
    • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:45 AM

hahahahaha I am a freak thats why....

#3 inspiredfyre

inspiredfyre
      • 304 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:47 AM

You are awesome for posting this!! I'm up late because I just got out of work, and am checking unread threads! However, pre wedding, i remember countless hours spent all night long on here, just researching everything you can imagine, from flowers, veils to shoes, to photos, to luggage questions, lol!! This site is awesome, and the everyone is so helpful!

-Sharon

http://tickers.Ticke....744b/event.pnghttp://i665.photobuc....r-05-low-1.jpg

#4 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
        • 762 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:51 AM

I couldn't agree more and I LOVE that there are so many brides on here who love it enough to keep coming back and giving advice and helping out the noobies as they make their way through the scary world of weddings! You work pretty late!

#5 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
          • 5,521 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:22 AM

I am always up late. Totally a night owl. Plus I work until 10pm wed-sat so when I get home I have to wind down and chat and get on here and email and FB and etc!

#6 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
            • 546 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:25 PM

Ha! My FI always asks "what can you possibly still be talking about on that forum?!" it's awesome!

#7 lalanyc

lalanyc
              • 363 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                OK I thought you girls would appreciate a place to let all of the other girls who never sleep and are up all night to discuss whats keeping you awake or just to talk to!
                '
                Its 1:45 am here in NYC and I am awake on here and looking at tons of new info and researching the sand ceremony vases right now!

Why are you up late??
                OMG I cracked up when I read this!!! ME TOO!!! I am also in NYC and went to bed at 2 AM b/c of this site!! aack!! I love that there are other obsessed brides but I may have to go to therapy if my habits worsen. haha

#8 crsperanza

crsperanza
                • 161 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:58 PM

I agree!!!! I am always on now that I've began my planning and sleep......it's just not happening!

#9 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
                  • Banned
                  • 313 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:10 PM

This is so true. I was thinking about putting a thread out there about support groups for those addicted to BDW. I love this forum and don't know what I would do without it! My wedding wouldn't be what it will be without this place! So grateful to Tammy for putting this together for us!
                    Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

www.mywedding.com/robandlindseypearson

#10 vdaybride

vdaybride
                    • 1,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:22 PM

Hmmm futureMrsMoulton.. maybe up on the forum at 3am discussing wedding travel is not so bad afterall.. haha.. you are a nut for this thread . I am sure we are not the only ones here that feel that we will sleep AFTER the wedding!!
                      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users