Photo

Moon Palace Newbie

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Dianna

Dianna
  • 358 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:05 PM

hi Jean and Charlie. Congrats and welcome to the forum! You will LOVE Moon palace, it is fabulous!!

#22 lloydh

lloydh
    • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:25 AM

Is the moon palace beautiful?
      Let me know women:)

#23 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
      • 545 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:36 AM

Welcome! im a mp bride too, July 2010! enjoy! x
        a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#24 Nora

Nora
        • 87 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:38 PM

I have been to Moon Palace once to eat dinner and will be there again in April 2010 and it is a gorgeous resort! Close to the hotel zone of Cancun but also off by itself and very spread out.

#25 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
          • 394 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:26 PM

Chelle,

Congrats to you! This is the third time around for me and for Charlie as well. You know what they say, "The third time's a charm!" That's actually the main reason why we chose a DW. We wanted something special and unique. Did you use the resort photographer? What is your opinion or recommendation for photography. This is the one thing that I don't want to skimp on. Great photography and videography is non-negotiable for this fiesta!

#26 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:53 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum! Congrats and best wishes!

#27 Sweetpea_Mtl

Sweetpea_Mtl
              • 172 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:22 AM

Welcome and have fun planning your DW!

#28 Janelley100

Janelley100
                • 297 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie
                  Chelle,

Congrats to you! This is the third time around for me and for Charlie as well. You know what they say, "The third time's a charm!" That's actually the main reason why we chose a DW. We wanted something special and unique. Did you use the resort photographer? What is your opinion or recommendation for photography. This is the one thing that I don't want to skimp on. Great photography and videography is non-negotiable for this fiesta!
                  How interesting....we must be on the same wave length. Todd and I had both been married at the local Justice of the Peace and in Las Vegas. Obviously it didn't work out for either of us. :) We had friends who had gotten married in Mexico and we thought....How fun and why not! We deserve a great vacation and something different just for us.

Also, photography is the the ultimate non negotiable item on my list. I could honestly care less about flowers and cakes and other items......We Want the remember this forever and the photography is crucial. I have seen the photo quality first hand from the resort photographers (our friends got married there)....and it is ok but not what I am looking for. I also saw their dvd....which again, was ok but not what I want exactly.

To be honest we are currently planniing on cutting our own video from everyones camcorders going. About 5 of us (including our own) have the camcorders that record directly on memory cards with 60x zoom lens....so after seeing what you get from MP we are betting we will be just fine doing it ourselves. (I should say that I have some knowledge in this area...so it helps.) Also my brother in law is a wonderful (on the side-professional photographer). So he is coming to do the photos. I would love to bring another photographer on, but it will depend on budget.

I so hear you on the non-negotiable part. I want this to be The Day....not the 3rd wedding! Ya know? This is it!

:) Talk to you all later!

#29 *Krista*

*Krista*
                  • 819 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:44 PM

Congrats and welcome!
                    July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#30 msjesslee

msjesslee
                    • 165 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

Hi Jean,
                      My name is Jessica and I'm getting married at MP Cancun January 2011 & I live in Southern California. Maybe we can keep in touch. I have my contract for my wedding date & location. I called MP this week and they said they weren't booking rooms or hotel blocks till the end of March/April. Message me if you want to chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users