Africa Pictures!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BlissfulMsMiranda

• 512 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:51 PM

Hello ladies...so because I can't edit the first post in the original Africa trip thread here I'm making this one so you ladies can take a look at our first batch of pics ...

We both made it back in one piece and OMG what an experience! I can't even begin to put into words what a wonderful and amazing trip it was ... truly an incredible, life-changing experience for us both.

I really don't have the words to explain it ... so here are two albums from Facebook ... I won't keep them open for too long (I'm private like that hehehe) but I hope you girls enjoy them! The first is just my dinky camera (and really only from the FIRST stop on our trip) and the second album is my husband's professional shots:

Out Of Kenya Part I

Africa Through Colin's Lens

#2 Outdoor_girl1010

• 657 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:45 PM

Those are wonderful picutre. You are making me want to go to Africa!!! I would love your job!!
      Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#3 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:31 PM

Wow your husband took some fantastic pictures! I want to go there so bad, it looks amazing, Im glad you had a great time, thanks for sharing :)

#4 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:32 PM

I'm glad you had such an awesome experience!!

We are going to Africa for our honeymoon and I'm really excited and even more so now after seeing your photos!!!

#5 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:45 PM

Miranda, those pictures are fantastic! What an experience it must've been.

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#6 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:47 PM

The pictures are wonderful and I'm so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful trip it's such a beautiful place to see.
              Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#7 JuneWeddingDreams

• Banned
              • 313 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:58 PM

I LOVE your husbands pictures! My favorite is the sun setting with the tree! What a great experience...welcome back!
                Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users