Sign in to follow this  
lscilley

Wedding Over Stuff FS- MUST SELL ASAP!!!!

Hi Ladies

I am moving to Australia and 2 days and want to get rid of all this left over stuff quickly so message me and see what kind of deals I can give you! I am in Edmonton so any Alberta brides so close to mail.

So to start I have 15 Turquoise candle holders, 89 Tropical pocket calendars, 1 pkg of sea shaped confetti, 12m pkgs of blue candles, and 2 pkgs of 6 umbrella straws.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thenn there is 5 pkgs of 4 travel bottles, 11 mini hand sanitizers, 6 pkgs of kleenex and 5 small blue lanterns.

Next I have 6 small black bags, 9 blue and clear plastic bags, 11 natural tote bags and 11 blue mesh bags.

I have 4 rolls of blue seashell ribbon never opened and a few blue and coral ones partially used, 1 seashell chocolate mold and 1 seashell soap mold.

Lastly I have a never opened blue scrapbook.

Please don't hesitate to message to see what kind of deal I will give as I only have 2 days!!!!!!!smile29.gif

PM'd you - interested in the turquoise candle holders, Tropical pocket calendars, sea shaped confetti, and blue candles.

Thanks!

Cara

Hey ladies sorry but had to get on the plane to Oz so it all went into storage so maybe I'll try getting rid of it all when I go back to Canada for a visit.