Sign in to follow this  
Nuttytart_2kuk

Wedding Packages Moon Palace, Cancun

Aholen!

I have the options for the Complimentary Package/All Packages that another Bride sent me. Just let me know your email and I will forward. :o)

Hi ladies, FYI, I posted two site visit reviews on the following pages for MP Riviera Maya. I tried to include as much relevant info and pictures. Let me know if you have any questions about the place; I'm happy to help!

1. Resort Review, in Moon Palace 2011 Brides, post #701 on page 71.

2. Ceremony/Reception sites Review, in Moon Palace 2011 Brides, post #704 on page 71.

Great, thanks! :)  It's abholen@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by nabreu7 View Post

Aholen!

I have the options for the Complimentary Package/All Packages that another Bride sent me. Just let me know your email and I will forward. :o)

Thanks so much!!

Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Also ladies, if you're just interested in seeing pics from my Moon Palace trip, here's the link http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=129254957407%3A1101598046&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

There's actually more in this link than what I posted for my site review.

Great photos SChica927!! Did you get a chance to get photos of the Caribbean Terrace? This is where my reception will take place and I would love to see what it looks like. The only photos I got to see of the Caribbean Terrace were Vgirl17's photos. She only posted about 2 or 3 and it doesn't seem like she logs on to the forum anymore.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of that terrace. We actually didn't even go into the Moon Grand section... sorry about that! Overall though, the resort is awesome! I love it and am SUPER excited to head back down there later this year!!!

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

Great photos SChica927!! Did you get a chance to get photos of the Caribbean Terrace? This is where my reception will take place and I would love to see what it looks like. The only photos I got to see of the Caribbean Terrace were Vgirl17's photos. She only posted about 2 or 3 and it doesn't seem like she logs on to the forum anymore.