Photo

Help Me Find One of These Dresses!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
  • 734 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:05 PM

Its hard to say without seeing them on you. I love them both! The first one is fun and sassy and the second is very elegant. I think it depends on the look you are going for. I think I would personally go with #1.
    http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
    http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#12 adj

adj
    • 79 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:11 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carolina24
      definately go to the trunk show. I would wait until the show is at New Natalies b/c I went to Bride Beautiful and that's where the dress was $300 more. I got mine at the trunk show and it was 750, but it regularly sells for 1100!! so it's definately worth the wait.
      Really!!! Okay I will do just that. I will go to the Truck Show at New Natalies but, i will still try to find the other dress in my size to try on so by then I know exactly what I want to order. Thanks again Carolina24!

#13 adj

adj
      • 79 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:14 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TheFutureMrs.Sears
        Its hard to say without seeing them on you. I love them both! The first one is fun and sassy and the second is very elegant. I think it depends on the look you are going for. I think I would personally go with #1.

Yeah, It's very hard to decide. I just love them both. I am going to try again and see if one of my friends can sneek a picture of me in them and post on here. Thanks for your vote The Future Mrs. Sears!

#14 islandbride317

islandbride317
        • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:35 PM

Tough call, but I think the 2nd dress is MARVELOUS!

The beadwork is exquisite, and I love the elgance of the simplicity in the the design....just beautiful! Good luck

#15 adj

adj
          • 79 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by islandbride317
            Tough call, but I think the 2nd dress is MARVELOUS!

The beadwork is exquisite, and I love the elgance of the simplicity in the the design....just beautiful! Good luck
            Thanks for your vote Islandbride317!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users