Photo

Looking for Priscilla of Boston PL270

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jogsbride

Jogsbride
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:35 AM

I am looking for Priscilla of Boston dress style # PL270. It is a short chiffon strapless dress that is my dream dress. Just not in my budget. I would love to know if someon has worn this dress and is willing to sell.

You can send private e-mail to jbinkley1@gmail.com.

#2 KJT1985

KJT1985
    • 694 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jogsbride
      I am looking for Priscilla of Boston dress style # PL270. It is a short chiffon strapless dress that is my dream dress. Just not in my budget. I would love to know if someon has worn this dress and is willing to sell.

You can send private e-mail to jbinkley1@gmail.com.
      WOW that is stunning! I love it! I'm not sure where all you've checked but keep an eye on craigslist, ebay, Cheap Wedding Dresses, Used Wedding Dresses, Unique Wedding Favors, Unique Wedding Decorations ? BravoBride.com, Used Wedding Dresses | Once Wed IF you get desperate and it doesn't bother you, consider having a replica made. I had to because I fell in love with a $1200 dress. I had it made for just $180. There's a whole thread from brides who've gone the replica route, made me feel alot better when I saw REAL dresses that were made. Just an option!
      http://bestdestinati....g-dress-36700/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users