Photo

Hello from Grooms Are People Too

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 GroomsArePeopleToo

GroomsArePeopleToo
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:35 AM

I just returned from a family vacation in Puerto Morelos (RM), incredible weather this time of year.

I was able to do a few site visits while I was down there as well as check with the venues on their requirements when using outside photographers.

I will be happy to share any information about Azul Beach Resort or El Cid Marina if anyone is interested.
    I also visited another smaller resort which I think could offer a unique alternative to the beach wedding location.

Regarding El Cid, it is located less than 5 minutes from our family home and they allow outside photographers at no fee to the couple so I can stay at our home and help keep down the fees for bringing your photographer. They also offer a pier wedding location which still gives you a great beach wedding feel but on a nice surface. So if you don't need to feel the sand between your toes...
    I snapped a few pics with the iPhone and will get them up asap.

#12 taylorwd

taylorwd
    • 932 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:35 PM

Hi Andrew!

I've officially posted our review. Thank you for being so wonderful to work with!

http://bestdestinati....9/#post1293228

#13 jodieP

jodieP
      • 278 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:42 AM

Welcome andrew!

Jodie.xx
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/ZxiGp1.png

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#14 AishaB

AishaB
        • 2,350 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

Welcome Andrew and I have to agree with the above statement, your forum name Rocks!
          BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users