Photo

Hello from Grooms Are People Too

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 GroomsArePeopleToo

GroomsArePeopleToo
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:30 AM

Hey everyone I am an Ohio based wedding photographer looking to do more destination weddings particularly in the Mayan Riviera area. I have done a few so far in Punta Cana, St. Thomas and Turkey.

My family has a home down there so I have been there several times, I am familiar with the area and could end up saving you a bunch on not having pay for a room for me at the resort. The home is located in Puerto Morelos, which is about half way between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen.

Please contact me if you have any questions and feel free to check out my sitw and blog.

Cleveland Wedding Photographer-Andrew Jordan Photography
    http://ajp.bigfolioblog.com

Congratulations and best wishes!

Andrew

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:04 PM

welcome to the forum andrew!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:07 PM

Welcome to the forum Andrew, I love your forum name
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#4 Patti

Patti
      • 555 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:56 PM

Welcome to the Forum. Your name defintely got my attention, however, I'm getting married in Cabo and all the plans are already made. Good luck. I'm sure you'll find some takers on this Forum.

#5 vlynnw

vlynnw
        • 6,003 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:19 PM

welcome to the forum
          Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#6 debbmach

debbmach
          • 1,457 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:58 PM

Welcome to the forum...love your name!
            http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#7 GroomsArePeopleToo

GroomsArePeopleToo
            • 57 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:20 AM

Thanks everyone for the love on the name. It's also my tagline and blog name. Kinda picked up on the idea early in my wedding career. I think it is important to capture both sides of the the wedding couples story.

The brides want to be photographed looking their best and guys want to look cool and not silly in their wedding attire.
              I have shot a lot of weddings and have yet to meet the groom who always imagined how he would look in his wedding tux. Brides on the other hand probably have been thinking about their dress since they were 4 ( I know my daughter already talks about it ).

So with that in mind and having been a groom myself I want to pay just as much attention to the groom and his family.

So thats how you get to "Grooms Are People Too"

Again thanks for the love and I hope to work with some of you soon.

#8 clfaidl2

clfaidl2
              • 333 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

welcome to the forum!
                ~Christina~

#9 taylorwd

taylorwd
                • 932 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:48 PM

I really hope we get to work together!

#10 carolina24