what kind of flowers are in costco or city club

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

Hello Ladies,

I've never been to Cabo. I would like to ask if the flowers at Costco or City Club (?) are a good variety. We are ordering bulk flowers from florists and we will make our own bouquets and flowers for the tables at the reception ( I have enough bridesmaids and crafty aunts to help). But I am also planning on going to Costco for more flowers for our tables. Our wedding is in November and I would like orange flowers like lilies, carnations, roses, daisies.

Thanks for your help!

#2 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

I'm guessing they will have mixed colors of roses and some mixed floral bouquets. I wouldn't count on them having top notch quality or lots of colors, but its worth taking a look once you get there. But definitely have a plan B just in case there is nothing you like?

#3 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 09:24 PM

Thanks Janet I will definitely have a Plan B. The flowers we are thinking of getting at Costco will really just be in addition to the flowers we are getting from the florists.

Take care!

#4 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
        • 1,798 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:11 AM

The flowers at Costco are not too bad. We are actually talking about doing the same thing for our tables. They are pretty standard so you should be just fine. Similiar to ones you would find at any grocery store--good luck

#5 BVP

BVP
          • 108 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:44 AM

Janet always gives good advice! - Don't count on Costco - one thing I have learned after living here for 10 years is that nothing is a sure thing - especially in the markets :) - That's just Mexico...

Sometimes I go into Costco and the flowers look amazing - other times they are all dying... I think you are smart to be using Costco as a supplemetary supply... Hopefully the day you need them, they will be beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users