Hey Ladies!

I'm sorry i didn't have time to thank everyone before i left..I ran out of time! Thank you for all your help!

Our wedding/honeymoon was amazing!! We would do it all over again! It was great seeing family and friends over several days and b/c our reception didn't run as smoothly as planned, it was ok b/ the party continued until the next day! We just had an amazing time! Why wouldn't anyone not do a destination wedding??

Oh and our pictures came out really well despite it raining all day! Our photographer was awesome!!

Here's the link to our slideshow if interested:

http://www.emausphoto.com/slideshows...aya+del+Carmen

Thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDCwedding View Post
Hey Ladies!

I'm sorry i didn't have time to thank everyone before i left..I ran out of time! Thank you for all your help!

Our wedding/honeymoon was amazing!! We would do it all over again! It was great seeing family and friends over several days and b/c our reception didn't run as smoothly as planned, it was ok b/ the party continued until the next day! We just had an amazing time! Why wouldn't anyone not do a destination wedding??

Oh and our pictures came out really well despite it raining all day! Our photographer was awesome!!

Here's the link to our slideshow if interested:

http://www.emausphoto.com/slideshows...aya+del+Carmen

Thank you again!
Congratulations!! what a beautiful place! and your dress was beautiful!

Myra - really, really beautiful! Your photog did an amazing job.

I loved your dress, your colors, all the little details...and definitely your flowers! I think the stormy sky looked so dramatic - and the clear blue ocean just popped.

Congrats!

I love it!! I loved the pinata too, such a cute touch. Your photog is amazing and your day afters hots look straight out of a bridal magazine ad! Congrats!