Sign in to follow this  
~*Kathy*~

Attn: Edmonton & Area Brides!! Maggie Sottero Trunk Show

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot.

Hey b2bs!

I just received an e-mail from Bridal Debut in Sherwood Park and Edmonton about an upcoming Maggie Sottero trunk show they will be holding in December. I'm posting the details here for anyone who's interested and will likely find a great deal on an amazing Maggie dress if they go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridal Debut in Sherwood Park
If you still haven't found your perfect dress we have the solution for you! Bridal Debut is having our first ever Maggie Sottero and Sottero & Midgley Trunk Show for the new Spring 2010 Collection. Be the first to try on the new dresses and order your gown before the new samples even arrive! Any new collection gowns ordered during this event will receive 10% off and be entered to win your gown up to $1000!! Appointments will be limited during this event so book early to ensure that you have a consultant there to help you each step of the way. Walk-ins will be welcome on a first come first served basis as well!

Bridal Debut Sherwood Park will be hosting this event

December 17th and 18th

from 10am – 8pm

at 153 Pembina Road in Sherwood Park.

To book an appointment please call 780-467-4082

The show will then be moved to our new location in Edmonton

at 5916 – Calgary Trail

for December 19th and 20th

to celebrate the Grand Opening of our new location.

Come check out our brand new store and try on some beautiful gowns!

To book an appointment please call 780-431-0539

We will draw the name of the lucky bride who will win their purchase on Sunday December 20th at the end of the day.

Address Sherwood Park:

2B 153 Pembina Road

South Edmonton:

5916-104 Street

email info@bridaldebut.com

website Bridal Debut

awesome! thanks! also i checked on the maggie sottero site and the bridal house also has a maggie sottero trunk show coming up :)

DEC 11 - DEC 13

The Bridal House

Edmonton , AB

1-780-454-1636