Sign in to follow this  
reneeny75

DR wedding -- January 08'

Hello! We are just in the early stages of planning our ceremony in DR for January 2008. We haven't decided where just yet -- we are between a beach wedding in Punta Cana or the chapel at Casa de Campo. I'm hoping this site will help us....

Welcome! While I have never been to DR, I have heard from many people, especially those that are Dominican, that Casa de Campos is extraordinary so if it fits your budget I would def go with Casa de Campos. cheer2.gif Although I have heard that Punta Cana is amazing as well, so I am sure that no matter what you pick it will be amazing either way.

Welcome! I'm excited to hear which desitation you end up choosing and then to see photos!

I don't know about prices for Casa de Campo, although I have friends who have been there who say it's beautiul and very affordable. I am getting married at the Paradisus Punta Cana in April 08 and have a lot of price lists from our resort, which is a mid-range resort in PC. If you PM me I can email you some of the price lists, which will give you an idea.