Punta Cana wedding!!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Ashleyciv

• 107 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:32 PM

Hi my name is Ashley! My fiance and I are thinking about Punta Cana for our wedding destination in June 2011. I am sooo excited but nervous as well..we would like the wedding and reception on the beach and plan on having hopefully about 40 or so guests. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been researching Dreams alot, it seems to be very modern and accommodating to whatever is wanted for a decent price. We are also thinking about heading there for a vacation in March to visit a few hotels before we make a decision..does anyone know if resorts will offer and discounts for us to do this? Thanks!! I look forward to chatting with everyone!!

#2 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:10 PM

Congrats and welcome Ashley! You have totally come to the right place and will get ALL the help you need and then some. I was went to a wedding at Dreams Punta Cana and it was fabulous. They have a beautiful terrace that is the most perfect reception spot- plus it overlooks the resort which is great. The pool at the resort is the best in punta cana and the restaurants are so so yummy. Good luck!

#3 MomentsThatMatter

• Vendor
      • 2,015 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:31 PM

Congratulations Ashley and welcome to the forums!
        Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
        Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
        Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
        Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/

#4 paulinebolt

• 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

Im having a wedding at dreams in march. hope to see you around.

#5 Nuttytart_2kuk

• 179 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:02 PM

Welcome, happy wedding planning.

#6 SheriB

• 597 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:25 PM

Congratulations! Check out the reviews of Dreams PC brides - there are lots of great pics and information. I am thinking of Dreams PC too.

#7 Ashleyciv

• 107 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:11 PM

Thanks everyone! Pauline what resort are you having your wedding at? And what is the date of it? I would love to be able to see a wedding at the resorts when we do our site visits (after we pick which sites we wanna see haha. but dreams is a definite).

#8 Ashleyciv

• 107 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:14 PM

Nadine, I was pretty set at having my reception on the beach until someone mentioned, on here actually, that they didnt want to see their reception being put together and wanted it to be a surprise so now im not sure. Have you seen any receptions on the beach of dreams?

#9 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum ashley! Happy planning and best wishes!

#10 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:21 PM

Ashley and Congratulations!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users