Sign in to follow this  
classadiva

Strapless Gown- Age Inappropriate?

Yes, Sunstarsmoon, I'm pretty excited about the wedding - and some fun in the sun. They're talking snow flurries in Dallas. Can you believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Yes, Sunstarsmoon, I'm pretty excited about the wedding - and some fun in the sun. They're talking snow flurries in Dallas. Can you believe?
Congrats Patti!!! I know that you must be very excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post

SNOW, I really don't like it. We are having a pretty mild fall, with no real snow expected anytime soon just a few flurries here and there.

Classadiva - did the pictures of you in the dresses turn out. I am waiting lol.
I am not dress shopping until the spring hoping to drop a few lbs. I did make a trip to David's Bridal and tried a few on a while back. I thought I had found the dress but I am starting to lean towards a Maggie Sottero, I just love her designs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
SNOW, I really don't like it. We are having a pretty mild fall, with no real snow expected anytime soon just a few flurries here and there.

Classadiva - did the pictures of you in the dresses turn out. I am waiting lol.
I am not dress shopping until the spring hoping to drop a few lbs. I did make a trip to David's Bridal and tried a few on a while back. I thought I had found the dress but I am starting to lean towards a Maggie Sottero, I just love her designs.
Oh...they came out....horribly!!! LOL They are terrible...they were trying to take pics in a rush...too close....not posed...at least that is what my friends and family are saying as an excuse for the horrible pictures!! Of course...we are always way too harsh on ourselves....but I hate the way they came out. Maybe THIS is why they do not allow picture taking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiecat View Post
Class A Diva -

Thanks for the store recommendation! They have a lot of dresses that can be ordered online. :)
Yes...and the best part is that they price match plus beat the price by 5%!! You just have to give them the proof of the cheaper price from the on-line retailer. For instance, I saw the dresses that I will lilkely use as bridesmaids dresses on-line for about $34 cheaper....they will match it and then give a 5% discount...but it is under their no-frills program. You measure yourself...and you have to get your own alterations.

So far...it looks like this is the store where I will get my dress...one more shop to go to this Saturday!!