Question for PPC Brides

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 meli

meli
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:58 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of booking our accommodation for our wedding in May at PPC and was wondering if those of you who have visited the resort have any advice on which room type we should get? We want to treat ourselves since it's our wedding and honeymoon and we are hesitating between the reserve and royal service. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance and apologies if the topic has already been discussed!

Meli

#2 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
    • 657 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:02 PM

The Reserve will have kids and the Royal Service won't. That is how we made our minds up. We are staying at the sister resort PPR.
      Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#3 meli

meli
      • 69 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
        The Reserve will have kids and the Royal Service won't. That is how we made our minds up. We are staying at the sister resort PPR.
        Thanks outdoor girl! I also heard that Royal Service is closer to the beach but other than that I'm not really clear on the difference between the two.

#4 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
        • 657 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 12:03 AM

I know at PPR Royal Service is the only one who offers Ocean Front Rooms. The Reserve is about a 5 to 7 min walk, but they always have golf carts to take you over to the main resort.
          Cory & Jennifer
          March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#5 ashleed

ashleed
          • 161 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

We are going with Royal Service too! We love kids put would prefer not spending our honeymoon with them.

#6 meli

meli
            • 69 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:58 AM

Thanks guys! This is helpful. I think we will go with Royal Service.

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:04 PM

The Reserve is a tram ride away from the beach. It is a gorgeous area, but if you want to be near the pools, beach and/or restaurants, get a Royal Service room. We were married in the gazebo and stayed in RS Room 1303 and it was a perfect location for the bride and BM's to get ready and walk down the aisle from our room. Hope that helps!

#8 meli

meli
                • 69 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by foxytv
                  The Reserve is a tram ride away from the beach. It is a gorgeous area, but if you want to be near the pools, beach and/or restaurants, get a Royal Service room. We were married in the gazebo and stayed in RS Room 1303 and it was a perfect location for the bride and BM's to get ready and walk down the aisle from our room. Hope that helps!

Thanks foxytv. That helps a lot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users