these are cute as well.

Bridesmaid tote

lots of cute bags here

tote

#12 KJBNY

KJBNY
    • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:41 AM

I snatched up canvas tote bags to use for our "hotel bags"....I payed about $6 each....I googled "promotional bags" and found that buying in bulk proved to be much cheaper. I ordered them plain. Then I actually printed out a vintage postcard image of Mexico onto iron-on paper. I ironed the image onto the pocket and stitched a simple border around the edge. The result was great....I filled them with travel goodies and local maps that I snatched from realators once I got to Cabo. Something similar may work for you as well....You will save by buying in bulk, and then you could have them embroidered at one of those silly kiosks in the mall. Some of the promotional sites do offer embroidery, however, there are usally minimums so that min. won't work for personalizing with monograms.
      Have fun!

#13 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:42 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KJBNY
        I snatched up canvas tote bags to use for our "hotel bags"....I payed about $6 each....I googled "promotional bags" and found that buying in bulk proved to be much cheaper. I ordered them plain. Then I actually printed out a vintage postcard image of Mexico onto iron-on paper. I ironed the image onto the pocket and stitched a simple border around the edge. The result was great....I filled them with travel goodies and local maps that I snatched from realators once I got to Cabo. Something similar may work for you as well....You will save by buying in bulk, and then you could have them embroidered at one of those silly kiosks in the mall. Some of the promotional sites do offer embroidery, however, there are usally minimums so that min. won't work for personalizing with monograms.
        Have fun!
        great idea, thank you for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users