Photo

Having trouble finding totes?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
  • 546 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:26 PM

Here is another neat thing I've noticed lately. In my local grocery store, a lot of them are starting to sell totes with local sporting teams on them. For instance, I live in Missouri, and I found ones with and MU Tigers logo on them and I'm using ones with the ST Louis Rams head on them. The ones I saw were 2/$4. Now, as ladies I know we aren't into sports as much as our men, but it's kinda neat to represent where we're from way down in Mexico!

#12 ~Crista-Lee~

~Crista-Lee~
    • 329 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:28 PM

There is a great place in Canada (In the Toronto area) but I think you can also order online. It's called Creative Bag. They have a good selection. You can also get the custom printed, but I think the minimum order is 300.

#13 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
      • 400 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:04 AM

okay-I bought the totes from Garden Ridge! they are super cute! I will post a picture tomorrow! :)
        http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
        May 29, 2010
        Cancun, Mexico

#14 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
        • 546 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:00 PM

I also noticed that Borders has some cute tote bags hanging near the journals, etc. They don't carry many of each kind, so you'd have to track enough down for your party, but maybe you could also order them online.

#15 MObride09

MObride09
          • 186 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by diamondpooch
            Here is another neat thing I've noticed lately. In my local grocery store, a lot of them are starting to sell totes with local sporting teams on them. For instance, I live in Missouri, and I found ones with and MU Tigers logo on them and I'm using ones with the ST Louis Rams head on them. The ones I saw were 2/$4. Now, as ladies I know we aren't into sports as much as our men, but it's kinda neat to represent where we're from way down in Mexico!
            This is hilarious! We are going to have MO sports teams covered that week! We bought University of MO Tiger T-shirts for everyone to put in the welcome bags!!! Thought this would be great since we live in Columbia and most who are attending the wedding are either MIZZOU alumni or have a family member who went to school here. Way to represent the Show Me State!!!!!!

#16 damaris

damaris
            • 462 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by diamondpooch
              If you have a Garden Ridge in your area, they are selling many different colors of tote bags perfect for OOT bags. Also, if you have a Forever 21 or XXII in your area, they are also selling some cute totes right now as well. Good luck!
              I saw those too, They had them behind the register at the two Forever 21's I've been to. They are so cute
              65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#17 crsperanza

crsperanza
              • 161 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

This is a great site! I will definitely be getting my totes from here and thanks for sharing this info!

#18 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
                • 340 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:36 PM

Thanks! I'm going to check out Forever 21 and Paper Mart.

#19 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
                  • 248 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:47 PM

The ones at forever21 are cute! I also read the other day that oldnavy had ones with doves on it for $.50 but i cant find them online and the stores near me did not seem to have anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users