Photo

Guest who invites other guests!?!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 silverangel

silverangel
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:03 PM

Cbell you said it well...how obnoxious people can ruin your mood...I know OF the people he's invited (as in met a few times at random events) and they are not anywhere near the top of the list of people i would chose to spend a week (of my wedding) to hang with. And sad but true, he wouldn't have gotten the invite if we knew before hand that his wife couldn't come.

There are so many different opinions on here...I agree with those that they should be entitled to bring who they want it is their vacation, but at the same time...isn't it My Wedding? I envisioned having the very closest of family and friends there.

FI did call him and told him we felt awkward declining invites to our own friends when he is trying to bring whomever down...he seemed to understand and said he would only bring 1 roommate, but I emailed him and he hasn't responded so not sure if he is offended or not. I guess time will tell.

#12 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:08 PM

It is definitely rude and inconsiderate. People do not stop to think how this can blow up your budget and plans. In fact, I had a similar situation earlier this week and I was extremely upset about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users