jawedding

ROR Brides getting married after Jan 23, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawedding View Post
lol.. im kind of relieved to hear that isaidyes! I JUST sent my stuff to chandlyn, I JUST ordered all of the stuff i listed in this thread, and I JUST started to think about centrepieces.. oh.. and i don't yet have a confirmed photographer.. it came up too quickly! Congrats and have a great day! We're going down on the 18th, so maybe I'll see you!
Awe I am just mising you sad.gif What do you mean you sent your stuff to her??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristyne View Post
I am also arriving on the 30th and would be super happy to take any of those items (if there are any left)
We have exactly the same colour scheme!
Please let me know if anything is available.
I tried to pm you but I don't think I have enough points yet. You can email me at kwozney@trentu.ca and let me know.
Thanks so much for offering! Hope you guys have an awesome trip!
Congrats
Kristyne
Totally off topic, but are you getting married feb.3rd as well and do you have anyone coming that works at the hospital in Belleville ONhuh.gif Weird I know haha

Kristyne

Haha no worries , my aunt works there and said a lady she works with is going to a wedding the same day and place as mine, I was just wondering if the girl was on here somewhere :) Ya I am on the 3rd, I'll probably see you there and yes time is going by crazy fast ...Im getting so excited!

Hi everyone my name is Asheeki i am new to the site i am not getting married anytime now but would love for you to tell me hotels and the vendors you will be using as I am going to Jamaica next month and want to know who to talk to about my wedding plans. Also share with me your experiences after the wedding, I will also tell you about my trip when i return

Hi everyone I am also planning to take down stuff for my wedding someone told me to spread it out as well. I am going on a site visit this year and plan to take some (100) silver chargers with me to use for my wedding.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been so MIA.. with the baggage restrictions, I wasn't sure what i was going to be able to bring, but i have decided to bring it all. If anyone is getting married after me and would like any of this stuff, let me know!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Getting married can be the most wonderful experience in your life! But are you aware that you and your special one will have many legal issues to consider preparing for your special day? You need legal advice for these issues: name change, update your living will and will, prenuptial agreement, review of contacts with you service providers for the wedding and reception such as DJ’s, photographer, or Caterers etc. Watch this video to see more and get FREE access to your GETTING MARRIED GUIDE: https://tinyurl.com/34y6ynsd
    • Getting married can be the most wonderful experience in your life! But are you aware that you and your special one will have many legal issues to consider preparing for your special day? You need legal advice for these issues: name change, update your living will and will, prenuptial agreement, review of contacts with you service providers for the wedding and reception such as DJ’s, photographer, or Caterers etc. Watch this video to see more and get FREE access to your GETTING MARRIED GUIDE: https://tinyurl.com/34y6ynsd
    • if either of you has substantial wealth, then you may need to get a prenup. I have an excellent way to get a low-cost but excellent law firm to answer any legal question you may have about marriage, wedding, and reception especially hiring companies to do this for you. They will have you read and sign a contract so you need the attorney to review it for you before you sign it. For only $24.95 a month you can get complete access to these attorneys. Watch this video to see more and get FREE access to your GETTING MARRIED GUIDE: https://tinyurl.com/34y6ynsd
  • Topics