ROR Brides getting married after Jan 23, 2010
Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:00 PM
I am bringing SO much stuff. And in all likelihood, I will not bring it all home again with me.. so if there is anyone who will be around on the 24th (we're leaving on the 25th) and is getting married anytime after me, I would be happy to share my stuff with you. (if you could use it/the colours were right etc).
- tall glasses/vases for centerpieces (orchids in water with floating candle on top)
- chair sashes (ocean blue/turquoise organza)
-starfish (40 large real ones, white (i am planning to put a piece of felt & safety pin on the back of them)
- paper lanterns (and electrical cords to light them all up) (navy blue, aqua, and deep/bright pink)
- little "cracked glass" multicoloured round candle holders
- twinkle lights (for the pillars at the poolside reception)
- parasols in white, blue and pink
there are other things too... if you're interested pm me and I'll give you a complete list!
Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:56 PM
Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:23 PM
I still haven't figured out centerpieces and all that stuff
Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:01 PM
Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:24 PM
Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:14 AM
it would be crazy and so not worth it. I know I would have loved to have just used the stuff from a wedding earlier in the week, but now that I've buckled and bought the stuff, I definitely want to pass it on! I know chandlyn won't keep things for long periods.. but a few days probably won't be a big deal. I'm really glad that people are interested! It would be nice if there was someone getting married on the 24th or 25th who could use it and then just pass it to the next person so chandlyn didn't have to keep it, but I'll do my best to convince her to store it for a few days!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users