Photo

September 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#81 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:46 AM

hey ladies, I'm using the frame for the sand ceremony and once you have it in front of you, it really isn't so complicated. the only thing that can happen is that the sand shifts when your coming back home. some of the brides have done a re-do once they get home. I'm thinking about using the vases they let you borrow at Dreams and then just doing the actual frame once we get back, especiallly since we will be changing resorts for the honeymoon.
    we'll see...

#82 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

btw, I just saw this on another thread. It's about double the cost of the Umbra frame everyone seems to be using (the one you have to glue yourself) but it's actually made for the sand ceremony so everything is done for you and it comes with the containers for the two different sand colors. maybe you could use this instead :)

Unity Sand Ceremony Frame by SayAnythingDesign on Etsy

#83 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
      • 2,727 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carolina24
        btw, I just saw this on another thread. It's about double the cost of the Umbra frame everyone seems to be using (the one you have to glue yourself) but it's actually made for the sand ceremony so everything is done for you and it comes with the containers for the two different sand colors. maybe you could use this instead :)

Unity Sand Ceremony Frame by SayAnythingDesign on Etsy
        Wootness!! thanks so much Carolina for posting this!!! So glad because now i can purchase a frame thats actually made for this lol thanks again!
        He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
        My Planning Thread

#84 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
        • 312 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

ThANKS CAROLINA!!!!!!! ugh you just saved me so much stress! I just ordered the frame and it looks perfect, exactly what i was looking for! I contemplated doing the frame myself but I know me and im not crafty. I would've messed it up and got frustrated!

I'll report back as soon as it gets delivered!

#85 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

you're welcome ladies!!! glad I could help (with someone else's help )

Attached Files

#86 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
            • 2,727 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

Mini Update::
              Woot woot Ladies I got my wedding crystal head band and super hot wedding shoes yesterday!! I love getting wedding stuff in the mail!!
              Any of you gals on FB??!
              He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
              My Planning Thread

#87 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
              • 312 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:21 PM

Shoesiesluvr isnt it like a high when wedding stuff gets delivered?? haha i get giddy!!

I just ordered my bouquet guys!!

Any of you ladies wearing a flower in your hair?? Of so any good websites i can shop for my flower?!

#88 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:32 AM

I think that's pretty standard for a bouquet. Mine was 140 with shipping, I get it in a couple of months :)

I was going to get my hair flower from the same lady (Roberta who is awesome!!) but I decided to wait and look for it "in person" at michaels (they carry real-touch flowers)

and I LOVE getting stuff in the mail!!! it's like christmas every few weeks

#89 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                  • 2,727 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

I agree...its the best I just cant wait to rip the package open as though i dont know what it contains lol....
                    mrs.timpone have you tried looking on etsy for a hair flower?? i know a lot of the girls have purchased theirs from there and I purchased my head band from there as well...
                    My Planning Thread

#90 carolina24

carolina24
                    • 1,573 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

sooo FI's aunt and uncle from England are definately not coming AND his BM's wife just found out she's pregnant, so he doesn't know if he'll be able to make it!!! I feel so bad for FI, we were talking about it and he got all sad and said that no one will be there for him
                      i told him that i know it's not the same, but my family really loves him and will be there for him just as much as for me...it sucks, i don't like to see him upset!
                      silver lining: he's getting promoted at work!! I'm soooo proud of him, he's amazing and no one deserves it more

ok had to vent a little, thanks for listening!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users