Photo

September 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#31 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:33 PM

YAY Carolina thanks for starting this thread! still cant believe you're getting married the day before at Dreams!! im excited that we will be able to have a drink in Mexico and see our weddings play out :)

#32 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
    • 312 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:40 PM

BTW this is offically my 150th post!!!!!! yay!!!! :)

#33 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:14 PM

no prob...i was the only one on for a while lol!! we'll definately have to plan a cocktail when we're there! yay for the junior member status!!!!!

#34 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Snickers
          I am getting married on Sept 16/2010 at Excellence Playa Mujeres just outside of Cancun. So far we only only bought my dress and invitations. Off to go and buy my groom some Carribean wear this weekend!
          congrats hon!! :)

#35 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

Hi fellow September Brides!!
            we're getting married on Saturday September 25, 2010 at the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun. And So far weve purchased my dress (only 5lbs left to lose , my hair piece, jewelry, bottles for invitations, STD's, and bridesmaid dresses. Within the next month we will be shopping for the guys suits and the rest of the materials needed for our message in a bottle invites!

Have a good weekend girlies!
            He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#36 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr
              Hi fellow September Brides!!
              we're getting married on Saturday September 25, 2010 at the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun. And So far weve purchased my dress (only 5lbs left to lose , my hair piece, jewelry, bottles for invitations, STD's, and bridesmaid dresses. Within the next month we will be shopping for the guys suits and the rest of the materials needed for our message in a bottle invites!

Have a good weekend girlies!
              congrats on all the progress!! we're getting married the 24th....

ladies can you believe it...6 months left!!!!!

#37 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
              • 312 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:46 PM

Shoesiesluvr we share the same wedding date :) is that a pic of your actual engagment?? soo cute!

#38 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                • 2,727 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mrs.timpone
                  Shoesiesluvr we share the same wedding date :) is that a pic of your actual engagment?? soo cute!
                  love that we share the same wedding date! And yes that picture was taken by one of the Disney workers that was in on the proposal "scheme" lol We had about 30 pictures taken of just him proposing and my crying not being able to answer him =)
                  He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                  My Planning Thread

#39 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:10 AM

update ladies!!!

we bought our plane tickets last week, and I got the confirmation for the private transfers that I arranged as a surprise for FI. they are picking us up at the airport and taking us to the resort, then driving us from the resort to the honeymoon location and then back to the airport when it's all over. soooo excited!!!

#40 mnh1983

mnh1983
                    • 743 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:23 PM

Exciting!

We are flying to NY this weekend to meet with the Inn to decide on food and setup. We are then meeting with our photographer, and I'm hoping we can squeeze in the bakery too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users