September 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#191 KimmyD

KimmyD
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by carolina24 

ladies...we're getting married NEXT month!!! HOLY CRAP!!! hope we're all ready

I am still working on my OOT bag stuff. I hope to be done soon. I am really getting weird! I want things to be really nice and my guests to have fun but I am feeling the stress. I hope my dress still fits, I think I may have lost more than I thought I was (not a bad thing really) BUT...I am determined to ENJOY my wedding!!!! We will have a blast! 

26 Booked! 78 Room Nights!!! 

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4304d.aspx
    28 Booked + Bride & Groom
    78 Room Nights!

#192 Supersonic

Supersonic
    • 30 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:34 AM

28 days for me, I am so ready to go, just can not wait!

#193 taranyc

taranyc
      • 242 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:43 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carolina24 

ladies...we're getting married NEXT month!!! HOLY CRAP!!! hope we're all ready

I know...so exciting!! So many little things still to do.

Tt

#194 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:49 PM

28 days?!?!? WOW!!!  and i thought my 47 was crazy! yay!! 

#195 Supersonic

Supersonic
          • 30 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:23 AM

Now that I have gotten below the 30 day mark, it is just flying by.  :-)

Good luck to all you my fellow September brides!

S

#196 mnh1983

mnh1983
            • 743 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:02 AM

I had my shower this past weekend.  Here are a couple of pictures.

IMG_2798.JPG

I had 11 people at the shower, but these are the non-family.  We all went to college together.

IMG_2783.JPG

They prepared a nice brunch of quiche, muffins, fruit, and mimosas!

IMG_2784.JPG

Then we had these yummy little cakes for dessert. Mmmmm!

#197 taranyc

taranyc
              • 242 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

Mnh and mrs. Timpone...your showers looked like they were lots of fun! My shower is next Saturday the 21st...I'm really looking forward to see all of my friends and family. Yippee!!

I'm sitting here working on more projects for the wedding...I cannot wait to be done!! I still have 10 people that haven't rsvp'd...um, that's a table...oh well, I'm trying not to stress. I still have a few weeks. :)

On a funny note, the other day I looked on the dreams tulum fb page and the first post onthe pace was by my wedding twin. I have been wondering forever who the other bride was in my day...and there she was. Anyhow, I'm a total nerd and I got so excited that I actually signed back on to fb so I could post a reply to her.

How is everything coming along for the rest of you?

Xoxo,
                Tt

#198 mnh1983

mnh1983
                • 743 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:04 AM

I've got to email the venue with our final head count today so that we can recalculate tables, chairs, and food costs.  The head count is a little smaller than we anticipated, which on one hand is bad, but on the other means I save a little bit of money, haha!  I've also got to send a packet to the band with the schedule for the reception and our preferred song list.

Our florist put in the order for our flowers yesterday. 

I'm going to try on/pick up my dress from being altered on Friday.  I really hope it fits and doesn't need anything else done to it.  My dad will also have his tux fitting.

I also need to finish the thank you cards from this past weekend and get them out.

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

#199 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

ladies your showers looked great!! i have one this sunday and one on the 29th!! can't wait!

so I went to get my passport today and it was craziness!!! apparently, Colombia changed their travel document laws and, long story short, I'd have to wait SIX months for my passport!!!! I almost died!  I cried my eyes out to the consulate and she was so nice and found a loop-hole for me so now I have a temporary passport valid for the next six months...THANK GOD!!!

lets see what else....my final dress fitting is aug 20th, sooooo excited!

and i've started putting my planning thread together;  i'll post a link to it here when it's all done

that's it for now!!

#200 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
                    • 312 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

omg Carolina what a nightmare!!!!!!!    im so glad everything worked out for you!   I cant wait to see your dress!  Im extra lucky because I get to see you IN your dress all dolled up on your wedding day!    yay!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users